Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ (1) North Carolina 11/18/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theres been some talk on here already about it. Lets see everyones predictions and thoughts?
Kentucky.....
UNC by at least 15+
It's going to be tough, but I really believe they could pull it off.
kentucky wins so all these uk haters will shut up and stop running thier mouths on here.
Please CATS win!

People will show us some respect for once with a victory
Well, if we beat them with all there players then we may get sum respect.. but if they dont have hansbrough or there starting guard, then the haters will say its because they didnt play.
If uk wins i will give credit. I dont hate on UK they are a good team. I just like louisville more lol.
I think that UK has enough athleticism and size to match UNC's size & athleticism this year... I'll take the Cats by 8.
UNC by at least 10, even with players out.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think that UK has enough athleticism and size to match UNC's size & athleticism this year... I'll take the Cats by 8.

What!!! UK dont have half of the athleticism unc has.
dore20 Wrote:What!!! UK dont have half of the athleticism unc has.

Actually they probably have more athleticism. Not as much talent but more athleticism. With guards who are 6'6" and can leap out of the gym, and big men with the athleticism of Patterson and Stevenson. Thats tough to beat on the athleticism side.
Well I'm going with the 7 time National Champs on this one.
I think UK can win this one if they play like they are capable of.

GO CATS!!!!!
north carolins all the way there going to be unstoppable this yaer there going to win chamionship.
I like the early season matchup, I think BCG will have Kentucky ready and although I don't see UK winning this game I do however see it being a close game.
no way UK wins after what I seen tonight. Id say UNC by 12.
So do you UK fans want to start this thread over so you can fix you vote?
I would love to take my vote back, after watching them last night. UNC by as many as they want.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I would love to take my vote back, after watching them last night. UNC by as many as they want.

you flip flop more than a politician
Sorry but UK will not win this game.. And I find the percentages on the poll quite funny....
I don't believe UK will win this game.. its just simply too early for this kind of competition.. but I believe Kentucky will play better than all these bandwagon fans think they will after the VMI loss..
VMI lead the country in steals and 3pts. If you cant play defense they will do that every game. UNC cant shoot the 3 ball that good. Patterson will have a much better game but Ill still take UNC by 12.
O-line Warrior-60 Wrote:north carolins all the way there going to be unstoppable this yaer there going to win chamionship.

WOW!! Might wanna edit your response because either you messed up typing or your a very "special" young man!! Smile
O-line Warrior-60 Wrote:north carolins all the way there going to be unstoppable this yaer there going to win chamionship.
He cant help it, he is a Tenn fan.

Well you definately failed English class

Smile
VMI beat Kentucky at home, so why can't Kentucky do the impossible and beat North Carolina at Carolina!!! At this point, we have nothing to lose, and as we all know anything can happen once the ball goes in the air!! Also, as a true UK fan, I always feel we can win, even when the odds are stacked against us. I am behind the cats win or lose!! Go cats!!
I think UNC will play more to UK's liking. Kentucky hasn't been much of an uptempo team since the Pitino days and the VMI game showed that. If we can run a set offense instead of running and gunning, and get Patterson involved then I think UK can hang with UNC. If this is a fast paced game, and UK plays the tempo UNC tries to get them to play, then UK will lose big.
If Hansbrough plays it could get ugly.
This will be funny, UK losses to VMI but beats #1 UNC.
Pages: 1 2