Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miami (Fl) vs. Virginia Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In what should have been the annual meeting of ACC powers the Miami Hurricanes square off tonight against the Virginia Tech Hokies. As a loyal Miami fan I was wandering what you all thought about the game, the future of these programs, and potential bowl predictions. SI.com has UK playing Miami in the Chik-fil-a Bowl.

I'm taking Miami in a nail bitter. They have really turned the corner these past few weeks and the youth on their team is starting play alot better. This mostly freshman and sophomore team has great atheletes and playmakers. I think that how Randy Shannon is recruiting only players from winning high school programs will turn Miami back into national championship contendors in the next two years. Its all about the 'U'.
I also hope that they don't play UK in a bowl because I live in a sea of blue and I would never live it down if they lost because this will be the last time that they play in the same level of bowl.
prolly miami will win but who knows now lol everyone is getting upset and loosing games that never shoulda been lost. ill take miami by three though. that would be a good game to watch if it happened to be uk and miami in a bowl game though.
After watching my Noles play both, I think the Canes should win. I hope they play Harris at QB becuase he is the better of two IMO. B. Harris is the most explosive player in the ACC, if the U can find a way to get him the ball enough they should put up some good points. Their running game is sometimes suspect, but Cooper is electric and James is physical. Miami's D will have to find a way to step up though, because they have been up and down all year.
The Hokies have been banged up from season's start and are struggling right now. Their D-Line is good, and of course Victor Harris in the secondary. Beamer ball could be in for a rude time if they kick To B. Harris a lot. Offensively The Hokies are down to the bottom of the depth chart at Wide out. I'm not sure who will QB, but even if Taylor comes back he will be hobbled by the ankle injury he faced in the FSU game.

I'll take the U 27-17. Hopefully, they and the Noles can make it to Tampa for part 2!
Panther Thunder Wrote:After watching my Noles play both, I think the Canes should win. I hope they play Harris at QB becuase he is the better of two IMO. B. Harris is the most explosive player in the ACC, if the U can find a way to get him the ball enough they should put up some good points. Their running game is sometimes suspect, but Cooper is electric and James is physical. Miami's D will have to find a way to step up though, because they have been up and down all year.
The Hokies have been banged up from season's start and are struggling right now. Their D-Line is good, and of course Victor Harris in the secondary. Beamer ball could be in for a rude time if they kick To B. Harris a lot. Offensively The Hokies are down to the bottom of the depth chart at Wide out. I'm not sure who will QB, but even if Taylor comes back he will be hobbled by the ankle injury he faced in the FSU game.

I'll take the U 27-17. Hopefully, they and the Noles can make it to Tampa for part 2!

florida state is my second favorite team and i hated it when uk and fsu played last year but i got a shirt that had both of them on it so it was all good lol Smile
The "U" :CHAIRHIT: :CHAIRHIT:
Gonna go with THE U in this one. Should be a good game.
**** miami