Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Game Effort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is There Anyway That The First Half Can Be Skipped All Together, And Just Start Into The Second Half, Since That Seems To Be The Only Half That "Richs's Boys" Seem To Want To Play? :boo:
takes two halves to make a game and the good teams play both or you put it away and give others a chance to play. Kentucky played a good second half but if the scrore had been 0 -0 starting the second half you would have seen a different Flordia team than we did the second half yesterday.
I don't think it's the only half they want to play. I think it's because the other team puts in their 2nd and 3rd strings in then. That contributes to our better play in the second half.
I think we did play a better game in the 2nd half...
maybe because they didnt want to be embarrased by such a huge loss
but you do have a point that they weren't playin against that hard opponents in the 2nd half just b/c it was like 2nd n 3rd string
we play good in the second half because the other team has taken out it's stars.. i love UK and suppost them but we have to face it, we suck. and without change we are goin to continue to suck.
UK 1st string couldnt out score the gators 2nd or 3rd string
Brooks+Joker+Archer= 2 min of excitement

They dont care they never have and as long as every game sells out they wont change it

uk football = clippers
test
UK can't even compete with 2nd and 3rd string, it has been said, I agree. Sad but true.
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:http://www.firerichbrooks.com
Needs to be updated.
any one seen the shirts on there IUCK FDHAO state(comon we gotta beat somebody)
Yeah....I thought that it was pretty cool Smile....at least it was a true shirt
We so SUCK.
Right now CD....but just give it time....
time is somethin people dont seem to want to give:beg:
2 years isn't enough. Curry got 4 before he had a .500 season....why not give Brooks that time too? I think next year should be A LOT better. If not, then I'll be with you on the so long.
At least David Jones is doing good