Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Vs Virginia Military 11/14/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friday @ 7:00 pm
YEA MAN!! I cant wait, its time to play for real... GO CATS
UK wins this game big.
VMI can put up a lot of points, but they also have never been too much on defense, so I'll take Kentucky by 15 in a very high scoring game.
Uk by 20+
VMI Wins in hard fought game.
UK WINS BY 30 OR MORE........GO CATS
Spartan4Life Wrote:VMI Wins in hard fought game.
Sarcasm or do you really think VMI is going to win?
Kentucky by 23.

GO CATS!!!!
VMI averaged 91 points a game last year, but they also gave up 87.....UK by 20
Amun-Ra Wrote:Sarcasm or do you really think VMI is going to win?

Not in Sarcasm, I've watched both teams play VMI looks really good this season so does UK, UK can shoot the lights out this year no doubt, but I don't think UK is going to show up for this game, don't get me wrong Kentucky has a very good basketball team, but they can't play when they think the game is done won.
Got my KY Farm Bureau Schedule poster today..Im ready for Basketball in Lexington....Bring it on VMI, UNC Your NEXT!!!!
This VMI team is definitely not a team that UK wants to overlook. They are a very good basketball team and put up some huge numbers last year. The problem is, they didn't compete well against better competition. They did score a lot of points against teams in their conference, but when it came to scoring against higher D1 schools, they only averaged about 60 points per game.

I look for this game to be close early, but ultimately see the Cats pull away in the 2nd half to a 25 point victory. 102-77
BCF4L thats about what I expect.
Cats by 20+. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
Cats by 20+.
Cats by 20
If the Cats come out flat, they will lose. But I don't see that happening. UK by 20.
I'll go with UK by about 9+.

Just a side note, Michael Sparks from Tates Creek, which many of you may remember, is a freshman for VMI and is going to be a good one. He was matched up with Landon in the Paintsville Tiger hoops classic last season and that was a fun matchup to watch.
BCF4L Wrote:This VMI team is definitely not a team that UK wants to overlook. They are a very good basketball team and put up some huge numbers last year. The problem is, they didn't compete well against better competition. They did score a lot of points against teams in their conference, but when it came to scoring against higher D1 schools, they only averaged about 60 points per game.

I look for this game to be close early, but ultimately see the Cats pull away in the 2nd half to a 25 point victory. 102-77

I agree, they definitely don't want to overlook VMI. By the looks of those stats, VMI should be a professional team, all offense, and no defense. UK will win this one pretty convincingly.

UK- 94
VMI-69
Cats By 30+
5:00 into the game VMI has 40 pts to uks 25, what did I say I'm the only one that voted VMI to win this game? :igiveup:
UK is on a 18-9 run and the score is VMI 51-40
Im sorry but Harris and Porter and horrible. Miller and Liggins are better. I think Miller and Meeks are the only reason UK is even still in the game. Uk is a better team then what they are showing but now i pick UNC to win by 50 on tuesday lol. ( not seriously 50).
dore20 Wrote:Im sorry but Harris and Porter and horrible. Miller and Liggins are better. I think Miller and Meeks are the only reason UK is even still in the game. Uk is a better team then what they are showing but now i pick UNC to win by 50 on tuesday lol. ( not seriously 50).

He doesn't need to play, much less start for Kentucky!!!!
Wow, this game is over!
83- 62
13:50 left
97-97 with 4:06 to go... what a game!
97-97
4:06 left
102-101 VMI with 2:51 to go
Pages: 1 2