Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If you were UK's President what would you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear it.
this is your opportunity to voice your idea.
Confusedleep: I have to wake my self during the games so I could see what is exactly going on. :CE_DP_Ste
I'd probably quit. Cause if I was Pres. Todd I couldn't take to "BOOOs" at all the games :boosign:
"Beef" Wrote:I'd probably quit. Cause if I was Pres. Todd I couldn't take to "BOOOs" at all the games :boosign:

Not me...I'd put up with it for the $275,000 salary with over $150,000 in bonuses annualy...
"alfus21" Wrote:Not me...I'd put up with it for the $275,000 salary with over $150,000 in bonuses annualy...

yeah really, lock myself in a room and take food from under the door :insane:
well i would do a major overhaul...
Barnhardt out...
Brooks out....

new AD who can hire a new football coach. hopefully the new coach will have some kind of winning record somewhere.
"alfus21" Wrote:Not me...I'd put up with it for the $275,000 salary with over $150,000 in bonuses annualy...
Good point!
I Would Thak My Athletic Director For Finding A Coach Thah I Didn't Have To Float A Bond Issue To Pay For, Whie The Unsuspecting Still Fill Up Commenwealth Stadium Every Home Game To Fill The University's Coffers
Start over from a clean slate....
It's time to reboot the program
"GYM" Wrote:I Would Thak My Athletic Director For Finding A Coach Thah I Didn't Have To Float A Bond Issue To Pay For, Whie The Unsuspecting Still Fill Up Commenwealth Stadium Every Home Game To Fill The University's Coffers
what?
I'd stay put with what I have right now. Brooks finally has the full allotment of scholarships, he has some good young players, has a good coaching staff, and deserves one more year.
Defend the comment about his staff please
enlighten me.
Have they been part of winning programs?