Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #7 Texas Tech-39 #1 Texas-33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
what a great game.
Great game! Crabtree is a special player
IM speechless what a game

in honor of the upset. It never gets old haha.
Panther Thunder Wrote:

HAHA thats great
Texas Tech dominated this game, and what gave them such a motivation boost was probably when they got the safety at the start of the game and they rode that moral boost to a victory, and now the question is, will Bama be number 1 next week or will they be overlooked again?
Panther Thunder Wrote:

haha classic
Does Herrell take over the #1 spot in the Heisman race?
He DID throw for almost 500 yards against the #1 team in the country. IMO, he's the front runner right now.
Crabtree is without a doubt the best receiver in the nation, he's so athletic, and his size doesn't hurt either. This was a great game to watch. It'll be tough for TTU to make it to the National Championship, as they still have to play Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State. I don't see them beating the Sooners though.
Ok, I think I know a fair amount about football, but I guess I was completely wrong because I can't understand a college football coach's logic.

Case-in-point- why would Texas Tech not go for two after they scored to go up 7 with one second left? Being up by 5 and 6 is the same thing unless they think they'd block the kick if Texas Tech ran back the kickoff.

Someone please justify them not going for two so I can sleep tonight.
Yea I was thinking the samething.