Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JC once again rolls. Any team that struggles against a HORRIBLE Lawrence County team will struggle against a team that is clicking on all cylinders like the Eagles. I'm not even going to make a prediction. I will let the final score speak for itself.
schs_06 Wrote:Well you are baseing it off last years game. And if you base it off stats you are baseing it off the games 2.Rolleyes

Follow the thread...Now you are way off!
I can't wait to make the drive down for this one, even though I believe JC is a cut above this year. Even with a comfortable lead, I think Matney gives 1st team all 4 quarters. Probably something they have only had 1 or 2 games this year. A little stamina boost before the playoffs.
JC 54
Belfry 20
I watched JC play Bryan Station this year.. Personally.. I was more impressed with Louisville Central than Johnson Central.. the pure athleticism LC has is scary.. I think Belfry and JC are very close overall.. I just think homefield will be the difference maker for JC, although I hope not..
mrfootball03 Wrote:I watched JC play Bryan Station this year.. Personally.. I was more impressed with Louisville Central than Johnson Central.. the pure athleticism LC has is scary.. I think Belfry and JC are very close overall.. I just think homefield will be the difference maker for JC, although I hope not..
I agree, but the angry RED 12 player man will be there in full force!!!
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:I agree, but the angry RED 12 player man will be there in full force!!!

You forget one thing. This game is the reason that Johnson Central fans paid $10 for the new reserved season seats. The bleachers will be full on both sides I'm sure as we'll as the parking lot near Goodwill for the tailgaters Big Grin . The place will be packed and thats an understatement. Good luck to both teams.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:You forget one thing. This game is the reason that Johnson Central fans paid $10 for the new reserved season seats. The bleachers will be full on both sides I'm sure as we'll as the parking lot near Goodwill for the tailgaters Big Grin . The place will be packed and thats an understatement. Good luck to both teams.
Well...Why don't those same faithfuls travel with you? I mean there was a big crowd at CAM but nothing like some of the other teams that visit CAM....JUST WONDERIN?
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Well...Why don't those same faithfuls travel with you? I mean there was a big crowd at CAM but nothing like some of the other teams that visit CAM....JUST WONDERIN?

Not many people go to away games seeing as most of them are far away. JC's district is so far apart its amazing. so not many people go to away games. But when its at the nest its a different story.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Not many people go to away games seeing as most of them are far away. JC's district is so far apart its amazing. so not many people go to away games. But when its at the nest its a different story.
ANGRY RED TRAVELS..We will be there in full force also...Good Luck to your team and may you have a successful playoff season to represent the mountains in Louisville!![COLOR="red"][/COLOR]
Same to Belfry. I look for you guys to bring the mountain back some more gear. The the Mountain Powerhouses roll into Louisville. Smile and what's great. considering if JC does make it past Highlands, which would make me cry. The Class 3A and Class 5A state games are back to back that day. So we should get to watch each other play again Smile.
i hope everyone stays injury free.....i just hope this game lives up to the hype, unlike the hazard/jc game and the ashland/jc game......i want to watch a really good football game!!!!
Nobody knows how to prepare his team for the "big game" like Phillip Haywood does.

I'll take the Pirates in this one, 24-20.

Best of luck to both!
Come Friday night and the ball is on the tee for the opening kickoff, I don't think strength of schedule is going to be on either teams mind. With last years game and the scrimmages in previous years, both teams know that this should be a good old smash mouth game.
okay, this one is for all you pirate fans who cant let go that you're beloved pirates have had a heck of a tradition. quit talking bout last yr and the yrs in the past, u all come back at me and say u dont but listen to ur own posts, last yr we beat central, central is 0-23 against us, who cares? lets just see who is crying friday nights, and i agree belfry does have good fan support but they will get lost in black and gold friday night, i have at least 15 family members coming in from 3 different states for this one and im just one player, we'll see who has the biggest crowd and we'll see how the score settles, enjoy
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Same to Belfry. I look for you guys to bring the mountain back some more gear. The the Mountain Powerhouses roll into Louisville. Smile and what's great. considering if JC does make it past Highlands, which would make me cry. The Class 3A and Class 5A state games are back to back that day. So we should get to watch each other play again Smile.

i sure hope you're right ole buddy, heck after friday night, i will wear red while/if u guys play in the pizza box lol either way respect is given to mountain teams, i will take it
MatneysManiac Wrote:okay, this one is for all you pirate fans who cant let go that you're beloved pirates have had a heck of a tradition. quit talking bout last yr and the yrs in the past, u all come back at me and say u dont but listen to ur own posts, last yr we beat central, central is 0-23 against us, who cares? lets just see who is crying friday nights, and i agree belfry does have good fan support but they will get lost in black and gold friday night, i have at least 15 family members coming in from 3 different states for this one and im just one player, we'll see who has the biggest crowd and we'll see how the score settles, enjoy

so your a player? i wouldnt be concerning myself with thse post or forums.. i would be focused on the game and the game only.. not how many fans will be there.. preparing yourself and concentraiting on the game is the main thing.. but I personally want to wish you luck, and hope there is no injurys.. hope you do well for your team.
BelfryJustice Wrote:There are a lot of JC fans on here now as well. :moon:
Maybe they don't know how to vote.
mrfootball03 Wrote:so your a player? i wouldnt be concerning myself with thse post or forums.. i would be focused on the game and the game only.. not how many fans will be there.. preparing yourself and concentraiting on the game is the main thing.. but I personally want to wish you luck, and hope there is no injurys.. hope you do well for your team.
Ditto...Ryandamaste5 are you are player also?
I am a player but I tend to give unbiast opinions. I just like to see what everyone else thinks about the game, and believe me. concentration starts Monday Smile.
I think JC will win this game with no problem. JC is on a roll.
I promise guys, you don't know anyone who pumps a team up like our coaches. Coach Mickey and Coach Haywood won't like being predicted to lose, promise.

and God forbid you tick Coach Rowe off. I don't wish that on anybody.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:I am a player but I tend to give unbiast opinions. I just like to see what everyone else thinks about the game, and believe me. concentration starts Monday Smile.
:confused:
By chance you are not the ryan that has a cousin that plays for Belfry...Are you? At any rate goodluck Friday night!
Belfry0304 Wrote:I promise guys, you don't know anyone who pumps a team up like our coaches. Coach Mickey and Coach Haywood won't like being predicted to lose, promise.

and God forbid you tick Coach Rowe off. I don't wish that on anybody.

I kinda like watchin Coach Cassell gettin fired up too!! Smile

It's gonna be a fan packed, electric filled, COLD night of GREAT football!!!!
I don't believe I have any cousin's that play for Belfry. At any rate Ryan is my middle name. good luck to everyone
ryandamaste5 Wrote:I don't believe I have any cousin's that play for Belfry. At any rate Ryan is my middle name. good luck to everyone
k...without giving out any information on this web...I thought your first name was ryan...sorry
That's fine.
Johnson Central Is Awesome This Year And I Think They Will Will Beat Belfry By A Landslide....go Eagles...
This will go to whoever wants it more. I hope JC wins big but I think Belfry will always have Matney's number.
Belfry-38
JC-35
When was the last time Belfry has had a team score 40 or more points on them? If JC scores 40 points or more on Belfry it will be the first time in years Belfry has allowed that many points. If JC scores more than 2 TDs they will be doing more than i expected.

Belfry-27
JC-13
Central 48 ---- Belfry 7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13