Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have said this once and Ill say it again, I have seen both teams play 2 times this year and JC will win this game. It will be a 3 score victory for JC unless they simply fall apart and turn the ball over time after time. JC will control the line of scrimmage from start to finish! Like I said I have seen both teams in person 2 times this year for the entire game. JC will win unless something crazy happens which is doubtful after Belry exploiting a hurt JC team with some key players un eligable to play.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Seriously, this game means the most to Matney and the fans. It really means nothing as far as the playoffs. It is not really a big game for title purposes, it is merely a big game because everyone wants to see which team is best. Other than that it means nothing. Some of you guys make it sound like this is the game to determine the state championship. JC and Belfry are in different classes so why does it matter? It is just a game, much like the Apple Bowl, only one where the opponent might just have a chance to win. But it means nothing else!

But I'm looking forward to watching it though! lol

I will have to agree with you. This game means a tremendous amount more to Matney and the JC fans than it does to the Pirates. I believe Matney will feel as if he has finally made it when he can beat his Alma Mater. Yes, of course we want to win but the bigger picture is being 5-0 starting with next weeks game and ending with another State Championship!TongueirateSho
THE BIG RED for sure :devilflam
:mad: BELFRY- 35
johnson central-14
THE BIG RED for sure :devilflam
:mad: BELFRY- 35
johnson central-14
I got it on the first post.I hope EKU puts this one in the crow eating thread.Smile Smile
Will this game be streamed? If so where?
kybaseball Wrote:Will this game be streamed? If so where?

http://www.wxccfm.com
Just about 6 hours to go.....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:http://www.wxccfm.com

Thank you.
kybaseball Wrote:Thank you.

Looks like it may be who is the best wet-weather team. The radar looks terrible. Nice to have the turf at JC.
bucslover68 Wrote:Looks like it may be who is the best wet-weather team. The radar looks terrible. Nice to have the turf at JC.
Makes all these high scoring predictions a bunch have made even more far fetched.

At least now if Belfry pulls the "upset" some JC fans have an easye xcuse t use.Wink
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Makes all these high scoring predictions a bunch have made even more far fetched.

At least now if Belfry pulls the "upset" some JC fans have an easye xcuse t use.Wink

lol..or vice versa....JC has played 1 game in the rain so far this season and they seemed to have no trouble....rain usually makes it harder on both teams not just 1...good luck to both and stay injury free
Pirates All They Way!!!!!
Belfry-31
Eagles-13
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:lol..or vice versa....JC has played 1 game in the rain so far this season and they seemed to have no trouble....rain usually makes it harder on both teams not just 1...good luck to both and stay injury free

I agree! After tonight, win or lose I hope both teams congratulate each other on the game and look forward to supporting the other through the playoffs.
Death Valley!!!!!
Belfry_99 Wrote:I agree! After tonight, win or lose I hope both teams congratulate each other on the game and look forward to supporting the other through the playoffs.

I'm sure they will....Great bunch of kids from both schools.:thumpsup:
Good luck to both teams! I hope that everyone plays to their full potential so we can see 2 great teams slug it out tonight. Even if it is raining.:thumpsup:

Rain or not it's going to be a war. Up front is where the battle will begin but holding on to the football will be the biggest issue as the night goes on. I have no doubt both teams will score on the other's D but the team that controls the line of scimmage and holds on to the football wins this one on the final drive of the game.

Everyone be carefull and we'll see you in Paintsville.

Belfry - 33
Johnson Central - 26

GO BIG RED!!!:devilflam :devilflam :devilflam :devilflam :devilflam
I know I get on here and get a few people riled up from time to time but I honestly think this game will be one for the ages. Both teams have proven they can play high level of football and it should show tonight on the field. To everyone traveling, Drive safely to and from the game.

To be honest, I don't even know how to make a honest prediction on this game but I'll go with Belfry by a TD!!
kybaseball Wrote:Will this game be streamed? If so where?
Hey man, I know EKU hooked ya up with the one stream, but if ya want a JC perspective on the game also, ya can check out their station... www.wsipfm.com .
Time to head over.
With the weather, I'll go JC 39 Belfry 34. Its gonna be a great one, hopefully.
Good luck guys.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Hey man, I know EKU hooked ya up with the one stream, but if ya want a JC perspective on the game also, ya can check out their station... www.wsipfm.com .
Time to head over.
With the weather, I'll go JC 39 Belfry 34. Its gonna be a great one, hopefully.
Good luck guys.

WSIP does a great job too... both stations are definately not your run of the mill homers getting excited and screaming for their team.
Only 2 hours 30 minutes till kickoff should be a great one. Second most posts of any football thread ever on BGR! Both of these teams have great fan support.

Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to Belfry in this game, will be listening online.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:WSIP does a great job too... both stations are definately not your run of the mill homers getting excited and screaming for their team.

I don't think you have listen to Spike and the boys if you don't think they are homers. They are definately HOMERS as they should be. That's what makes Spike really good to listen to. He's always singing JC's praises.
kyrifle Wrote:I don't think you have listen to Spike and the boys if you don't think they are homers. They are definately HOMERS as they should be. That's what makes Spike really good to listen to. He's always singing JC's praises.

LOL I have to agree... after listening to some of thier show a few minutes ago on the way home..lol He and Randy talk like Johnson Central should join the NFL...lol I swear it was almost comical to listen to them talk about how Belfry isnt on par with Johnson Central and doesnt hit as hard and all this crap..lol JC has never beaten Belfry, and maybe they will tonight, but gees atleast act like Belfry deserves to be on the field with you! RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
Belfry_99 Wrote:LOL I have to agree... after listening to some of thier show a few minutes ago on the way home..lol He and Randy talk like Johnson Central should join the NFL...lol I swear it was almost comical to listen to them talk about how Belfry isnt on par with Johnson Central and doesnt hit as hard and all this crap..lol JC has never beaten Belfry, and maybe they will tonight, but gees atleast act like Belfry deserves to be on the field with you! RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Have to agree with you on that one! But what's a radio station for if it doesn't support the home team?? lol

Knowing Spike he probably thinks JC should be in the NFL! Can't wait to hear him if they get a JC/Highlands match-up. It might be something like this => :eek:

Hey guys, just a few more posts and this one can top 400!!
I like to hear Spike on the radio, I really do, but sometime he overdoes it. Just like Joe Kinzer does on Pirate Broadcasts. (WXCC)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13