Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK left out of top 25 Coach's Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts??
I saw the poll.. I dont agree with alot of teams and how there ranked. But with Kentucky's questionable performance last year, im not surprised we didnt make top 25. Do I think we have the ability to be a top 25 team? Ofcoarse. We'll just have to see how things go this season. Good luck CATS!! IM PUMPED AS CAN BE FOR THE SEASON TO START.
We talking basketball or footballl?
I think its BBALL, or I've made an *** of my myself lol
I wouldn't vote UK in the top 25 myself and I'm a homer. After the season they had last year, I don't see how anyone could expect them to be in the top 25. They have a lot of questions to answer to this year before they can be considered. I think they have the ability to be ranked, but staying focused and healthy will make a huge difference in this team.
Well my cards are holding it down at the 3 spot, but they are better then UCONN. But UK will make the top 25 soon, they are very talented. Should be a unreal game when the cats and cards meet this year, cant wait.
UK being left out seems right to me.
Was there any doubt they would be left out? They were horrible last year and probably will be this year too. But I will say I dont agree on most teams that are in over UK, because we were better than some of the teams that are in the top 25.
UK will prove how good they are this season. They are going to turn some heads. I expect Dicky V to jump that UK bandwagon.
Everyone better watch out for this year's UK team!!! The Polls in college basketball are crazy anymore anyways with they way they do it. UK may be young but IMO they will be right there in the mix when March rolls around. This goes out to UNC, LOUISVILLE and all the other teams that play us this year, WATCH OUT because BCG has things rolling again IN LEXINGTON!!!! :rockon:
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Was there any doubt they would be left out? They were horrible last year and probably will be this year too. But I will say I dont agree on most teams that are in over UK, because we were better than some of the teams that are in the top 25.

another year, and your talkin trash about UK basketball .. .. .. i'm sure you'll be on the bandwagon when UK is back on top.. .. .. i think they'll have a good showing this year.. ill be going to the blue an white game tomorrow and i'm pumped
I dont think they should be in, nto yet anyways.