Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Intro Music for teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear what you used!!!!!!
Thunderstruck.
Lots of heavy stuff. Coach W @ Powell Co. let the boyz pick one game & deeply regretted it. They put in some Kanye West and it was not edited. "F" Bombs every other word or so. He was madder than a hornet. Now he just plays the usual...AC/DC, Metallica, etc.
You cant go wrong with a little Thunder Struck that would make anyones blood pump! Ill probably still be kickin that when I'm 80:rockon: :devilflam
Enter Sandman:beavis:
We used to come out to Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses, at Paintsville for football.
I'm shipping up to Boston by the dropkick Murphy's.
down with the sickness!
A combination of the new AC/DC cd (or andy AC/DC song for that matter), Let the bodies hit the floor, and one of the best ones that is a soft rock genre, Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight.
anything by godsmack
Cougars intro music varied a little, Thunderstruck most of the time, The Game by Motorhead occasionally. They had about 10 songs they listened to while warming up each game. Back in Black, TNT, Iron Man, Welcome to the Jungle, Let the Bodies hit the floor, Dragula etc.....
I think alot of songs are over used. Every game you go to it is always AC/DC or Metallica, it gets a little old. I would rather hear something new.
Probably Amazing Grace:1:
Russell had there own special mix with team introduction, One of our parents made the intro music. I will have to find a way to put it on here.. It was cool , and if you played us, you got to hear it........It rocked....
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Russell had there own special mix with team introduction, One of our parents made the intro music. I will have to find a way to put it on here.. It was cool , and if you played us, you got to hear it........It rocked....

Mama Bear mixed our run out music, but she has since moved on to video!
She did well !!!!!
Pantera