Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell CO. moves to State Semi Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bell Co. wins 42-8 over Wanye Co.:rockon:
Congrats to Bell. Any word on who they will play?
I think a Middle school from Grant Co.???????
There is a grant co MS. It will be good for people outside of area to see Bell play.
Congratulations! Keep on rolling.
Their 11-0 and according to a friend, their very good.
Bell plays @ 2:45 @ LC. Bell is getting use to the turf @ Union College
Getting able to use to the turf is nice.

11-0? Any other news like who they have played or key players? Hope it is a good game.
I was told that Grant was not 11-0, but 11-1. I hope they can stop the run.
I was just told that Bell has not been challenged all season! If this is the case, Grant may be in for a long day. Does anyone know anything about them or the two other teams in the top bracket?
Bell has played a couple of close games but not many. They have good speed for a MS. 2 good hard running HB's. Big mobile QB that throws the ball really well. They don't have great size but they play hard and are pretty physical. There best defense is there offense. They control the clock and game with a very strong running game.
I don't think that the middle school tournament holds much water because not all middle school teams had an opportunity. I hope that it is improved next season.
DUKMAN Wrote:I don't think that the middle school tournament holds much water because not all middle school teams had an opportunity. I hope that it is improved next season.

Information for next year:

http://www.kymiddleschoolfootball.com.

KYFSMA goals go well beyond sponsering this end of season tournament.

As noted in various threads KY middle school football is structured and run very differently throughout the state. KYFSMA is a starting point to bring coaches, parent, administrators, etc. together to better the sport at the MS level throughout the state.