Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Number 3 small forward in 2009 likes UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He was committed to Arizona, then de-committed when Olsen stepped down...this would be a huge grab for the cats, but I think USC is his leader.
UK could use another scorer, and man would that move them up in the Recruiting rankings.
Arizona is beginning to lose a lot of recruits due to Olsen's departure. But hey...send 'em all to Lexington! We'll be glad to take 'em!
He should be a Wildcat!! Kentucky Wildcat!! Go get'em Gillispie!!
From what I have learned over the last few days he really likes the trojans. He said he will only make one more visit and that will most likely be Georgetown. I hope we get him but I honestly like Terrence Boyd alot more, he also is a 4 star.
He has it narrowed down to 3...USC, Georgetown, and UK
He said he liked Goergetown better than UK because of there up-tempo type offense, and he also said that he wanted to stay on the west coast...so its not looking good for the cats
What would you say our chances are of getting this guy?
gish_7 Wrote:He has it narrowed down to 3...USC, Georgetown, and UK
He said he liked Goergetown better than UK because of there up-tempo type offense, and he also said that he wanted to stay on the west coast...so its not looking good for the cats
Well if he wants to stay West Coast then I would assume G'town is out of the running as well.
C.Clair Wrote:What would you say our chances are of getting this guy?
Not very good

“I might be able to get one more visit in before the signing period. If I can make a trip, it will be to Georgetown. I’m more interested in them than Kentucky because of the type of system they run. It’s a good program, and I couldn’t go wrong going there. I would get to play everywhere on the court and have a chance to do a lot of different things on the court.”
gish_7 Wrote:He has it narrowed down to 3...USC, Georgetown, and UK

Doesn't Georgetown run the boring slow tempo?