Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Time for Pike County Football Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The starting time for the Pike County Middle Schooll Championship game would be appreciated. Is it at Pike Central? Belfry plays who?
Belfry Play tonight at 7:30 at PC , and they play PC
#55-PirateMom Wrote:Belfry Play tonight at 7:30 at PC , and they play PC

Thank you for taking the time to write me back. I went up and watched until halftime. I was very impressed by the "baby Pirates". It is the first time I have seen them play.
Anybody know the outcome?
BMS was leading 38-0 at the half... haven't heard anything since!!
50-8 was the final.
They were Champs their 6th grade year and Champs again their 8th. I am so proud of them all. Congratulations Little Pirates. Make us proud at the next level.
cobra67 Wrote:Anybody know the outcome?

Hey Cobra67, who was you rooting for???
they all did well blake newsome had over 2000 yds for the season and on 4 carriers last night 170 yds and 2 touch downs should have had the 3rd td but slowed down cause he thought no one was behind him,i told u run till you are in the endzone...cant wait to see them all in high school..
belfry 6th grade also won championship great job boys..
The 5th grade team The Belfry Bucs also won in their league. The future looks bright for the Pirates...
Great job Belfry, you guys had a very good team and earned our respect over here in Letcher County.