Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jcms 7th- Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to the Big Sandy Conference 7th Grade Champions

The Johnson County Middle School Eagles were crowned champions on Saturday by defeating the Letcher Central Cougars in the championship game of the Big Sandy Conference. The win marked the third time that the Eagles beat Letcher Central during the season. They also beat Breathitt County once and Belfry three times during the season. In addition was a win against Allen. The 7th grade Eagles also took on the challenge of two 8th grade teams and played very well. The future for Johnson Central continues to look bright as we will soon be seeing these kids, in addition to the 8th graders, playing at the nest on Fiday nights.

Brad Auxier, Gaige May, Hunter Ratliff, Nick McKenzie, Ryan Preece, Brady Borowski-Burke, Jordan Young, Greg Richmond, Jared Wheeler, Bart Horne, Zach Gwinn, Bo Robbins, Jordan Bishop, Patrick Rice, Tyler Compton, Mark Fannin, David Robinette, Sean Withers, Chaynse Hill, Austin Martin, Truman Salyer, Quade Ward, Bo Spriggs, Cody Franklin, Josh Howard, Seth Ratliff, Chris Burton, Chris Niece, Jacob Cantrell, Joey Stambaugh, Dustin Music, Caleb Slone, James Henry Baldwin, Elijiah Goggans and Dakota Ray.

:1: :1: :1:
I would like to congratulate the Eagles on their Championship season. The best 7th grade team truly did win and you all deserve it. Your defense was the best I have ever seen for a group of kids this age. We were proud of our boys for just playing that close to you all (14-12) and we looked at is as a moral victory for our kids to play that close to such such a great team. Once again congrats on one heck of a season and the future is nothing but bright for Johnson County. We over here in Letcher County sure do respect your coaches, players for what they accomplished this season.
Great job 7th grade Eagles !!! We are all so very proud of you !! The future looks bright for JCHS !! Good game Cougars ! I't could have went either way.
Great job players and coaches !!:1:
congrats eagles
I am a JCMS Mama. VERY proud of ALL the boys. Good luck next year in 8th grade football. I can't wait to watch these boys playing for JCHS!!!!
Go EAGLES Go!!!!!!!!!::p