Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to tell our coaches for LCC MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL what a good
job they have done with our boys.We could not have ask for a better coaching
staff. Terry, Tom, Chad, Marvin, Tim and the other ones. Alot of people don't
know how much you guy do for our boys other than coaching them in football.
Thank you for giving our boys the courage and the confidents that they needed
to win their first champion ship game as the LCC JR COUGARS. For me I thank you all for helping and coaching my child to be the best he could be.:rockon:
We do have the best coaches and it all payed off last night. Thanks to all the coaches THAT COACHED THE LCC JR COUGARS.
I would also like to give a shout out to our coaching staff. I'm sure that this job seemed pretty overwhelming in July when you had boys walking onto ONE field from 6 different schools with 6 different colored jerseys on. In a very short time, the coaches had the boys shed those jerseys and began molding a new black, blue, and white beast called THE COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day after day, THE COUGARS became stronger and stronger thanks to our coaches who not only showed them how to play football, but how to be men.
They have shown them how to be good winners and how to handle losing.

Most importantly, they have taught them how to be teammates both on and off the field. This group of young men are more than just teammates now, they are friends that have been there for each other in the good times and the bad thanks to our coaching staff.

This team has now experienced one more thing together, that I'm sure will not be forgotten..... The joy of being a champion.

Thanks LCC coaching staff for not only coaching our boys but for being good role models and friends!!!!

:wenumber1
Great season guys, the only thing I regret is you not getting those boys in the state championship tourny that's going on right now.
Is Terry going to enter into the state middle school championship?
:ChairHit: :mad:
cougarpride08 Wrote:Is Terry going to enter into the state middle school championship?