Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hartline/Woodson Comparison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not trying to take up for Hartline whatsoever but lets compare the two's sophomore season's.

Andre' Woodson - 146-253 57.7% 1,644yds 6tds 6ints
Mike Hartline - 132-240 55.0% 1,265yds 8tds 6ints

The point I'm trying to make is that neither come into there sophomore season with much experience at all and look what happened to Woodson during the next two seasons.

Just throwing something out there for some to think about.
I think they both suck but Woodson had better players around him.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Not trying to take up for Hartline whatsoever but lets compare the two's sophomore season's.

The point I'm trying to make is that neither come into there sophomore season with much experience at all and look what happened to Woodson during the next two seasons.

diffrence is Hartline will more than likely be out as starter next season.
RavenBoy Wrote:I think they both suck but Woodson had better players around him.

Wasn't Burton & Tamme inexperienced like Boyd, Adayemi, Adams, Makasgill and Lanxter?

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:diffrence is Hartline will more than likely be out as starter next season.

That's what a lot think, but maybe Hartline will have enough experience by then to beat Mossokowski & Newton out in pre-season practice.

You never know.Wink
I think it's pretty solid that Hartline is done at QB after this season.

Newton will more than likely take over and Cobb probably his go-to-guy at receiver.

But that's all next season. Let's worry about finishing this season respectably.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:That's what a lot think, but maybe Hartline will have enough experience by then to beat Mossokowski & Newton out in pre-season practice.

You never know.Wink
If that happens alot of people, including me will stop watching UK Football.
I would like for you to if you would turn your back on your favorite team. Fair weather fans kill me.
to me there is no comparison Woodson is alot better than Hartline and i dont belive that Hartline will turn out to be anything like woodson
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Not trying to take up for Hartline whatsoever but lets compare the two's sophomore season's.

I didnt think Woodson started his sophomore year...wasnt Shane Boyd still there?
gish_7 Wrote:I didnt think Woodson started his sophomore year...wasnt Shane Boyd still there?

Shane Boyd was there Andre's freshman year ('04), Pulley was there with Woodson his sophomore year ('05).
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Shane Boyd was there Andre's freshman year ('04), Pulley was there with Woodson his sophomore year ('05).
:Thumbs:
With Woodson you could see he has potential of becoming a great player. With Hartline I dont see that, he hasnt showed anything that makes you think he is capable of becoming a good QB
i would still choose woodson any day though.
That's like trying to compare an Elk and Black Bear
I agree that in comparing the two during their sophomore seasons, you don't see much of a difference. However we have to keep in mind the determination and will that Woodson and the rest of those sophomores had to work hard and become the players that they became. At this point I don't see this group of players willing to climb that mountain.