Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK/Florida (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game is about to begin... GO CATS!
Florida will get the football first as Masthay kicksoff.
UK gets to Tebow on the first play and nearly forces an interception.
Tebow completes an 8-yard pass for a first down to Louis Murphy.
4th down for Florida, they will punt.
Ford returns the punt to the UK 18-yard line were the offense will take over.
2 straight carries for Smith as he gains 2 on both.
Hartline completes his pass to Conner who is short of the 1st down, Masthay will punt.
Masthay's punt is blocked and the ball is recovered inside the 5-yard line... there is a flag on the play.
The flag is for an illegal kick, Florida gets the ball inside the 5.
Tebow on a QB keep gets the TD.

Florida- 7
Kentucky- 0
Kentucky gets another punt blocked back inside the 5... the Gators take over there.
Florida blocks another punt down inside the 5
Touchdown Florida as Brandon James takes it in.

UF- 14
UK- 0
Touchdown Florida... Harvin takes the pitch for a TD.

UF- 21
UK- 0
Shellshocked!
28-0, Tebow pass. Still 1st Qtr
I was going to tune in and watch it here in a min, but..... I'll think i'll find something else to do lmao.
35-0 Florida :eek:
I'm still questioning myself of why I'm actually still watching this game. It's been completely embarrassing. We've had 2 punts & 1 field goal blocked (Ortmayer needs to go!) and our offense couldn't convert a 3rd down against a grade school team.
I don't think updates are neccassary anymore at this point Smile
Randall Cobb should start the rest of the season!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Randall Cobb should start the rest of the season!

i agree
Well I'll be... we scored!

UF- 35
UK- 3
Mercy!!!
42-3
Why would they put Hartline back in
Smile This is out of control.

Hartline had his moment in the sun last week, but it's time to take a backseat to Cobb for the rest of the season.
This is a complete joke. If I was UK I would just forfeit the rest of the game, because at this point they are just embarrassing theirself out there. The offense sucks as usual and the defense is playing horrible but what do you expect when they are playing a team like Florida. I really dont think Ortmeyer should be blamed for the special teams debacle, its all on the players not blocking. I still say the playcalling on offense is horrible as usual and BOTH Phillips and Brooks should be fired. This game is a laugher and Im enjoying every last second of it.
The three blocked kicks are inexcusable! Hartline, as much as I want the kid to succeed, just isn't the guy we need! Cobb, although our best WR, is also the guy we need to run the offense. He can scramble, and he's not afraid to take chances down the field. He has a stronger arm and he has better accuracy than Hartline. I have faith that Brooks & Co. are turning the program around on a wider level, but if Hartline starts next week against State (which is a MUST WIN), I'm not saying I won't continue to have faith him, but I will begin to question his reasoning!
Pages: 1 2