Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bcs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate the BCS it is the biggest ripoff in college football USC had a very weak schedule yet they still made the championship game. Any other opinions
Yea but still USC has to beat the team to win the championship......And they have proved that weak schedule or not......I dont like BCS either but its their choice so they went with it
This year they are going by a vote and not computers I do believe :thumb: And those rankings arn't released until a couple of weeks into the season so there isn't a basis to say that so-and-so is #1 just because they were in preseason and havn't lost all year.
the computers still have a say in it

http://www.bcsfootball.org/index.cfm?page=standings

there should definitely be some sort of playoff system to determine a national champion, the big boys of division 1 could take a lesson from the division 2 and division 3 schools.
no playoff...are you crazy....come on..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Beef" Wrote:no playoff...are you crazy....come on..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

are you talkin to me?...im pretty sure my post said there should definitely BE a playoff, they have already added a mandatory 12th game, why cant they take at least the top sixteen teams and let them fight it out.
in all divisions of football they use a playoff system, all but one. NCAA.... some how they need to develop a new system but they wont because it is the most logical thing to do. so way to go NCAA.
The NCAA really needs to step up and get some kind of playoff system.
The NCAA really does need a playoff system but there is no use to get rid of the BCS all together. The NCAA could use the BCS system to determine the top 16 teams that will enter the playoffs. But I really dont see none of this happening cause in big time college football money is king, and bowls equal money.