Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Missouri-St. Louis 11/3/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Monday - Nov. 3, 2008
7:00 p.m. ET

Coverage TV: FSNS/BBSN
Ready for basketball season are ya?
BCF4L Wrote:Ready for basketball season are ya?
Yea, im just tired of Hartline and Obama. Smile
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea, im just tired of Hartline and Obama. Smile
Smile Can't blame ya there.
Can't wait to see how Uk falls into place this year.. should be a great season for them!!
NYY10 Wrote:should be a great season for them!!
Yea I think so also, HOPEFULLY!
ITs getting closer!
UK rolls
think i might go watch them play idiana this year lol
I think I'll go out on a limb and say UK wins this one by a couple.
I think the madest I get is when I know that UK can play with whomever they play. They just self destruct within seconds. I hope they come out this season with a bowl bid and a good set of recruits for the next season. They need the fans to stay loyal no matter what. I BELIEVE IN THE BIG BLUE!!!

Kentucky should win and find themselves in this game!
jgrubby Wrote:I think the madest I get is when I know that UK can play with whomever they play. They just self destruct within seconds. I hope they come out this season with a bowl bid and a good set of recruits for the next season. They need the fans to stay loyal no matter what. I BELIEVE IN THE BIG BLUE!!!

Kentucky should win and find themselves in this game!
Bowl Bid??????? I think you may be talking about the wrong UK wildcats!:confused:
Kentucky shouldn't have a problem in this game. Roman Harris, and Patterson should have very good game, We should also get a good look at Miller.
Starters anyone??????
Uk by 30. starters will prolly be...i really have no idea whoever has shown up in practice and has been doing really good for the past two weeks.
Pg- Between three players
Sg-Meeks
Sf-Harris
Pf-Stevenson
C-Patterson

Just they way i see it!
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Bowl Bid??????? I think you may be talking about the wrong UK wildcats!:confused:
Hahaha, not a football thread. Sorry there 100% guess I am. Thought it was Mississippi St. thread. Same WILDCATS different kinda' ball. :Thumbs:
UK rolls big in this game.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Pg- Between three players
Sg-Meeks
Sf-Harris
Pf-Stevenson
C-Patterson

Just they way i see it!
Porter will be the PG. The rest are correct. This is how it will be the first few games.
BCF4L Wrote:Porter will be the PG. The rest are correct. This is how it will be the first few games.
I hope Porter isnt the PG.
I cant go to the game but anyone else going?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Starters anyone??????
Porter
Meeks
Miller
Patterson
Harrellson/Stevenson

Harris would normally start at the 3 spot, but he will see limited action due to his injury
gish_7 Wrote:Porter
Meeks
Miller
Patterson
Harrellson/Stevenson

Harris would normally start at the 3 spot, but he will see limited action due to his injury
and due to the other players being better than him.
I do believe UK should be a huge improvement from last season, but I really don't see Billy G. accomplishing much until next year because then he will have a good majority of his style of players in this system of ours. But, I think we do have a chance of making the sweet sixteen if we are able to keep healthy, just because of how athletic our team is thanks to the coach's intense practices.
Its almost show time and im pumped... I dont care if its EXH or not, I love watching UK BBALL..... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! LOL
WYMT Pre-game is at 6:30, game at 7

I'm getting excited.
thetribe Wrote:WYMT Pre-game is at 6:30, game at 7

I'm getting excited.

U better believe it
Well WYMT was SUPPOSED to carry it buuuuut I don't think they are going to. Locally I think that they are going to broadcast CBS News and down towards Lexington WKYT/WYMT will carry the game.

Is anyone actually watching it on TV? What channel/station?
Okay, found it now. But WYMT is still dumb for not carrying it!
Miller looks really good so far.

Liggens just got in the game.
Pages: 1 2