Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell Byrd to Michigan St.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Booooo.
well that sucks!
Billy G will find someone better anyways...
I think that the signing of in-state guard, Jon Hood ruined all of Kentucky's chances of getting Byrd.

Best of luck to him at MSU.
He made a good Choice.
Spartan4Life Wrote:He made a good Choice.

If the NIT is his thing.Big Grin
LOL @ jetpilot.
jetpilot Wrote:If the NIT is his thing.Big Grin
Smile
jetpilot Wrote:If the NIT is his thing.Big Grin

lol, Michigan state made it passed the second round in the NCAA Tourney. if i'm not mistaking. We also have the latest ring to show for? It's a new Era, for the next 4 years UK will say hello to the NIT as long as billy g is the coach.
Spartan4Life Wrote:lol, Michigan state made it passed the second round in the NCAA Tourney. if i'm not mistaking. We also have the latest ring to show for? It's a new Era, for the next 4 years UK will say hello to the NIT as long as billy g is the coach.

Your out of your mind. If UK can make the NCAA tourney the last two seasons then they will be definetely making it the next four. Billy G is bringing in some very talented players.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Your out of your mind. If UK can make the NCAA tourney the last two seasons then they will be definetely making it the next four. Billy G is bringing in some very talented players.

lol, they have brought in a couple of good recruits, but didn't tubby bring in some good recruits? Rajon Rondo? Nba player now. Very good player now. Tubby didn't know how to coach him, and use him. Same with Billy G the players he brought in he will not be able to use to there best. Kentucky basketball is going down hill fast.