Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 3rd and 4th place game will be a great game between the Eagles and the Commodores. If #5 plays for Perry I think it will be really close but if he's out I think it will be a long day for PCC. I for one was really impressed with the Eagles when they rolled into Letcher County last Saturday and they didn't look like the team I watched several weeks ago when they beat LCC. They are bigger, faster and seemed stronger this time around. Their offense was much more creative and their defense was punishing to say the least. I do think that if Perry is healthy it will be a barnburner. If #5 plays I am picking PCC to win the game by 6 points in a close one. If #5 does not play I pick JC by two TD's in a not so close game.:redboxer: :redboxer: :redboxer:
Pcc By 6
Congradulations JCMS Eagles. You won a hard fought battle, an offensive shootout. All of the Eagle fans are proud of you.
WOW, what a game, Johnson Central looked dominant and they slowly let PC back into it, I was worried for the Eagles for a moment.

Great Season Eagles, you have earned our respect over here in Letcher County. You guys also put on a heck of a tourny. The people at the ticket booths were great, your concession workers were unbelievable and Coach Blair and his assistants were very classy and made all of the Letcher county people feel at home. Thanks for the treatment from a happy parent of a Cougar CHAMPION.
guys that number 5 needs to take a chill pll before every game he got throne out off like 7 games it is rediculous