Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge Cheerleaders Fight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone heard about it?
two of them got into a fight on the field.
do you think it will effect them in competition?
Thats ladies for ya...lol
HAHA I would of loved to seen this!
thats horrible!
their team mates they should get along, not every team is perfect but lord they could of waited!.

but whatever i guess..
yes i do think this will effect them in comp. if you cant get along/trust/love you team idk who you can, i know my squad is really close and its like were 20 sisters.
hmm, (if its true) then it could definitely affect competition. Expecially if their policy includes dismissal from squad for fighting. But I hope everything is going good for them and they work it out
okay.. it is true i was in the stands and seen it and am very close friends with both girls.
So what happend to them?
Yeah, give us the dirt!
vundy33 Wrote:Thats ladies for ya...lol

Smile
who were the girls?
NO names!!!!!

This one will be closed as it truely serves no purpose!!
That is honestly quite embarassing. If that would have happened on my squad when I cheered both girls would have definitely been kicked off. Cheerleaders are supposed to be role models!
It was over a boy I bet! ! ! ! !
Kentucky97 Wrote:It was over a boy I bet! ! ! ! !

:p
I'd say it will cause a rift in the cheerleaders which might cause problems, that might cause more fights but hopefully this will be resolved.
This is awful.it seems no matter where it is when cheerleading is involved there is trouble. They should be romoved from the team for at least the rest of the school year.
kybaseball Wrote:This is awful.it seems no matter where it is when cheerleading is involved there is trouble. They should be romoved from the team for at least the rest of the school year.

I agree.
and honestly, who cares??????
ukfanatic_37 Wrote:and honestly, who cares??????

Yeh I was kinda wondering the same thing...
Nothing positive can come from this discussion unless its proper cheerleader/cheerleading behavior and what is expected from the coach and school they cheer for. Let's try to discuss something of that matter and PLEASE no more mention of the young ladies and their problem.... If nothing productive comes of this it will be closed....
That was probably the most exciting thing that has happened all year at an East Ridge game. They probably even hit each other harder than East Ridge players have hit anyone all year.
Enough... CLOSED!