Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Playing In The Estill Choo Choo Bowl??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is playing and any predictions ??????
Russell Red Devils- Maroon Machine 6th grade is playing Estill Co 6th at 10 am. This should be a good game, good competition and a great way to end our road games for the season. I can not wait for this one. I guess we are leaving around 7;30 am and hopefully we will ge there in time to play... I am just happy to be in this bowl, we were on the waiting list for this one and glad to be able to travel and play away from home...
powell county 3 &4 grade, 5 &6 grade. will be there. this will be the second year for powell counties program to participate in this game
Well welcome to Irvine for football! We will treat you so many different ways, you will be determined to like one of them!!!!! Hopefully the football will be good as well!!
FUNNY !!!!!!!!
I have been there before and it was a good trip...... I hope the same for this one.
is this still going to be played in the morning?
Yes just got back,, Russell did well today. Pulled off a win over Estill Co.
I was there ever one said Russell had agreat team i'm sorry i missed that game. Will you come back next year what did you think about the turn out?
The Powell 3rd & 4th defeated the 3rd & 4th Estill team and the Powell 5th &6th defeated Montgomery Co. Great job guys!!!
what was the scores, high lites and stuff, come on BGBalla give us the scoop
the 3rd and 4th grade powell team won 14-0. they had basically shut the estill hurry up offenese to negative yards the first half. and then estill got their offense together for a lil bit and was doing good and then the powell defense was stingy all night. #85 for the 3rd and 4th grade team intercepted the ball and took it back almost 50 yards and scored. it was a chilly night but both teams played hard you woulda been proud.
the 5th and 6th grade won 13-6 imporving their record to 6-1 this season. alot of hard hitting in this game. #21 for the 5th and 6th was the work horse that night and #22 threw for about 80 yards and ran about 40. #15 caught the ball well. had 2 catches for almost 50 yards. our guys almost got a safety on montgomery co. was like one yard away from there. but in all both teams played really well.
but in all i had a great night. u could just tell it was a great and fun night.
Johns Creek 3rd & 4th won over Montgomery Co.

The final score was 12-0.

:letsparty

WE FINISHED OUR SEASON
14-5
TOUCHDOWN Wrote:Johns Creek 3rd & 4th won over Montgomery Co.

The final score was 12-0.

:letsparty

WE FINISHED OUR SEASON
14-5

congrats on your good season!!!:High5: :Thumbs: