Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County 7th vs. Johnson County 7th (7th grade championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats everyones thoughts?
Hopefully the cougars will win it. I pick lcc by a field goal.
I think the Cougars will win it. It has taken them a while to get things together this season, but it has come together at the right time. What better timing than the tournament.

Go Cougars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck Eagles!

Brad Auxier, James Henry Baldwin, Jordan Bishop, Brady Borowski-Burke, Chris Burton, Jacob Cantrell, Tyler Compton, Mark Fannin, Cody Franklin, Elijiah Goggans, Zach Gwinn, Chaynse Hill, Bart Horne, Josh Howard, Austin Martin, Gaige May, Nick McKenzie, Dustin Music, Chris Niece, Ryan Preece, Hunter Ratliff, Seth Ratliff, Dakota Ray, Patrick Rice, Greg Richmond, Bo Robbins, David Robinette, Truman Salyer, Caleb Slone, Bo Spriggs, Joey Stambaugh, Quade Ward, Jared Wheeler, Sean Withers and Jordan Young

Take Care Of Business
Go JCMS 7th Grade Eagles !!!! You Can Do It !!! You've Worked Hard All Season, Take Care Of Business!!!:Wave:
Jcms-28 Lccms- 6
LCC by a TD. We will be bringing two trophies home Saturday night. Go Cougars!!!
Anybody have a schedule of the post season grid Saturday?
Coach Booth Wrote:Anybody have a schedule of the post season grid Saturday?
There's a schedule on another thread titled BIG SANDY BRACKETS dated 10-14.
Updated schedule is
11:30 Paintsville vs. Pikeville
2:30 Johnson Co. Vs Perry Central
4:00 Johnson Co. 7th Vs. Letcher Co. 7th (championship)
6:00 Hazard Vs. Pikeville (small school championship)
8:00 Letcher C0. Vs. Breathitt Co. (large school championship)
MR. Slate Wrote:Updated schedule is
6:00 Hazard Vs. Pikeville (small school championship)

Try again SLATE its Hazard vs. ADAMS !
MR. Slate Wrote:Updated schedule is
6:00 Hazard Vs. Adams (small school championship)

Sorry
Here's the updated schedule.
I haven't agreed with Big Ed about much this year but I think he's close with his pick of the LCC VS JC 7th grade game. I am leaning a little toward a score of 24-12 though. They have played each other two times, the first one was close but the 2nd one was pretty much a blow-out by JC. The Eagles have way to much talent this year for the Cougars. But who knows? The Cougars were not supposed to go into Breathitt Co. on Tuesday and beat Sebastian but they surprised a bunch of people with a big win in that game, anything can happen during tourney time. GO COUGARS!!!!!!
Just Play Hard Lcc And Win Good Luck
This wont even be a competitive game to watch. I pick jc to win this one by as much as they want.
eagles sports fan Wrote:This wont even be a competitive game to watch. I pick jc to win this one by as much as they want.

:thatsfunn
We're so proud of you 7th grade Eagles!!! Great job & congratulations on winning your championship!!! Good game Cougars, you were in the game till the end. Go Eagles!!!!:1: :letsparty :champ: :wenumber1 :football:
Enjoy It This Year Because Lcc Jr Cougar Will Have The Championship Next Year.
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:We're so proud of you 7th grade Eagles!!! Great job & congratulations on winning your championship!!! Good game Cougars, you were in the game till the end. Go Eagles!!!!:1: :letsparty :champ: :wenumber1 :football:

ENJOY THE WIN BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE IT NEXT YEAR.
mommaofacougar Wrote:Enjoy It This Year Because Lcc Jr Cougar Will Have The Championship Next Year.

I don't know about that. JC had a undefeated year in 7th grade this year and had a starting RB, and QB go down in the early season.
There Defense is pretty impressive.
Mr. Slate,

That's an understatement. I made it over early to watch and support our Junior Cougars in the 7th grade game. Your statement of "Pretty impressive" does not do it justice. Your 7th grade defense is the most impressive unit I have ever seen at that age. For our Cougars to beat you all next year will take a whole lot of work from our young boys but I am sure the coaching staff will put in the extra hours like they did this year hopefully we will get to the level that you all are at by next August, if the football Gods agree with all of us maybe we can play in the Big Boy Championship game next year. Anyway, I've gotten a little long winded as parents can sometimes do but Congrats on that 7th grade Championship win.
I would like to congratulate the Eagles on their 16-14 win over LCC.

I would also like to let our 7th grade Cougars know how proud we are of them even though we came up a little short. You gave a tremendous effort and showed a lot of heart. Things are looking good in Letcher Co. :Thumbs:
mommaofacougar Wrote:ENJOY THE WIN BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE IT NEXT YEAR.
Good sportsmanship mommaofacougar . I did tell your team good game and that they were in it till the end. No need to be negative after such a hard fought game on both sides. Again, good game Cougars ! And as always....
Go Eagles!!!
ENJOY THE WIN BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE IT NEXT YEAR.
Geez, can you tell someone's bitter about the game? Have you ever heard of sportsmanship. This was a hard fought game from both sides of the ball. I should know, I played in it!! :1: :dontthink
GO EAGLES!!!!!! #1
Eagle Dad and Colts #68,

Remember the good comments are greater than the negative ones, we over here realize you have a very good team and deserve to be the champions. Be proud, you all deserve it, hopefully next year we will be able to get our boys to the level of yours and hopefully we can be the ones being called champions. Congrats to the Eagles and their coaching staff. GO COUGARS
Congrats to the Eagles, don't let one negative post ruin your party. You deserve to be champions at the 7th grade level, hopefully we can work hard and get to the same level as the Eagles next year. A perfect season should be something that you all are proud of and you have a great bunch of boys on that team.

That being said, I think it was all sparked by the comments of an Eagle fan "Eagle Sports Fan" His quote went something like this, "This won't even be a competitive game to watch, I pick JC to win this one by as much as they want" If I am correct in the previous two games I think you all only beat our boys by a touchdown each time. I don't know where he got that it would not be a competitive game, tourney games are most of the time always close and competitive.

So don't lay all the blame on the "Bitter" Cougar fans, your bunch has to take a little blame for some of the bad feelings. We knew going into the game that you all were bigger, stronger, probably better than our boys but we showed up and almost pulled an upset and we are also proud of our boys just as you are proud of your boys.
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Good sportsmanship mommaofacougar . I did tell your team good game and that they were in it till the end. No need to be negative after such a hard fought game on both sides. Again, good game Cougars ! And as always....
Go Eagles!!!

It was a very good game beween 2 good team .Didn't mean nothing negative
about it sorry if you took it that way. Just wanted to let the Eagles know that we will be back next year to try again that all. The Eagles can be proud of the win.
colts #68 Wrote:ENJOY THE WIN BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE IT NEXT YEAR.
Geez, can you tell someone's bitter about the game? Have you ever heard of sportsmanship. This was a hard fought game from both sides of the ball. I should know, I played in it!! :1: :dontthink
GO EAGLES!!!!!! #1
HAHA, little kids crack me up on this board....I've heard "I should know, I played in it" or something to that effect atleast 20-25 times since I've been a member.....Smile Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:HAHA, little kids crack me up on this board....I've heard "I should know, I played in it" or something to that effect atleast 20-25 times since I've been a member.....Smile Smile

Just curious... how old are you? Smile
THOMCAT Wrote:Just curious... how old are you? Smile
14, but would you expect that? I dont ever boast and say "I should know I played in the game or I was there." Anywho, Isn't it a violation to ask someones age? Joust curious.
Pages: 1 2