Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Conference Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bluegrass Conference Playoffs
7th Grade, October 21
Royal Spring (Northern #2) @ McNabb (Southern #1)
Clark Middle (Southern #2) @ Scott Co. (Northern #1)

8th Grade, October 23
Scott Co. (Northern #2) @ Madison Middle (Southern #1)
McNabb (Southern #2) @ Elkhorn (Northern #1)

Championship Games October 28

Any thoughts on these matchups? whose the favorite?
7th Grade
McNabb over Royal Spring
Clark over Scott
McNabb over Clark in the championship.

8th Grade
Madison over Scott
McNabb over Elkhorn
McNabb over Madison for the championship.

And, yes, I am a homer.

McNabb's 7th has a ton of talent and I don't see anyone beating them.

The 8th grade playoffs will be fun to watch. All four teams are very talented and well coached. These games will come down to the wire and any of those four teams has the ability to win it all.
McNabb looks to be the champs!
not so fast my friend have you seen scott county play? they are a very good football team with more talent than anyone in the area. the playoffs will be VERY interesting. i give the slight edge to scott
7th Grade
Royal Spring 20, McNabb 18

Congrats to Royal Spring on a great game. Great kids, great coaches. it came down to a 2 point comversion to send the game to OT and RS made the stop.

Good luck to the Titans in the championship.
7th Grade Scott County 6 Clark County 0

Congrats to Scott County on a great season
Anyone Know When And Where This Game Will Take Place? SCOTT VS ROYAL SPRINGS 7TH GRADE?
How did Georgetown's 7th grade not make the playoffs? Word for a while was they had not even been in a close game until the Elkhorn game.
According to the Georgetown paper the game is Tuesday Night Oct 18th 6:00PM at Scott County Middle. I can't confirm that yet I will try to talk to the coach when I get a chance to verify.
I talked to the Scott County Coach and the Game will be Tuesday Night as of right now the game will be at Elkhorn Middle School (Franklin County High School) Field.
newballcoach08 Wrote:Bluegrass Conference Playoffs
7th Grade, October 21
Royal Spring (Northern #2) @ McNabb (Southern #1)
Clark Middle (Southern #2) @ Scott Co. (Northern #1)

8th Grade, October 23
Scott Co. (Northern #2) @ Madison Middle (Southern #1)
McNabb (Southern #2) @ Elkhorn (Northern #1)

Championship Games October 28

Any thoughts on these matchups? whose the favorite?

Elkhorn is the favorite in my eyes! the running back #5 is a beast and the line backer #4 is a eye opener! And McNabb isn't ready
RSMS and Scott Co. game is Tuesday the 28th.

GO GET EM' TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:
RSMS and Scott Co. play Tuesday the 28th
The Boys played a Heck of a game on Tuesday and pulled a well deserved win despite problems with poor officiating. I am Very Proud of this team and look forward to watching their next game. GO, TITANS!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:
8th Grade Playoffs

Madison Middle Panthers defeated Scott Middle Cardinals 26 - 12 in a well played game by both teams. Does anyone know the outcome of the McNabb/Elkhorn game?
elkhorn 40
mcnabb 28

scott county 12
madison 26

finals are set tuesday night 6pm at franklin county field

7th grade at 6 pm

scott county vs royal springs

8th grade following

elkhorn vs madison

will be 2 great games
Thanks for the update. Finding information on Middle School games and results is almost impossible
any championship predictions?

i say scott county 14 royal springs 22 in the 7th grade

the 8th grade game is a toss up but i believe elkhorn will win
I think Scott will pull it out barely although it is tough to beat a team twice in one season.
scott county 18
royal springs 8

scott county 7th grade champs

elkhorn 42
madison 8

elkhorn may be the best team in the state. its an absolute shame that they cannot play in the state championship.
I want say good job to Royal Springs. They had a great season and fought hard in the championship.

Congratulations to Scott County Middle on an amazing season. 11-0 is quite a feat at any level. They beat some great teams like Royal Springs, Elkhorn Middle, Clark County, Georgetown Middle.

Also want to congratulate Elkhorn 8th grade on an equally incredible seasson.
Congratulations to all of the teams playing last night. There are some good players and coaches in the Bluegrass Conference.

I was surprised at the 8th grade game score. Madison did not look prepared. Elkhorn's #5 is the truth.

7th grade game was good as well.

I can't wait for next season.
Big Chief Wrote:Congratulations to all of the teams playing last night. There are some good players and coaches in the Bluegrass Conference.

I was surprised at the 8th grade game score. Madison did not look prepared. Elkhorn's #5 is the truth.

7th grade game was good as well.

I can't wait for next season.

this josh lopez#4 from Elkhorn and #5 ryan timmons may just be the best football player i've ever played with.
jlopez6 Wrote:this josh lopez#4 from Elkhorn and #5 ryan timmons may just be the best football player i've ever played with.

I am sure they are good players but that is not a very big pool of players to compare them to.
Congrats to Elkhorn Elks on there great win and a great season. It was fun watch this kids play. Also great job by the coaching staff. I think if these kids stay together and combine with the Freshman class (FCHS) You will see them at Pa Pa Johns there Jr & SR Year.