Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK's Derrick Locke out for year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately, it seems like I just made a thread like this a week ago. Sad

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/561975.html

Just like Dicky Lyons, Locke tore knee ligaments and will likely require surgery. Tough loss for the Cats, he was probably our most explosive option at RB.. If there's a silver lining, RB is one of the deeper positions on the team, and we can withstand an injury to Locke a lot easier than we could the loss of Lyons at WR.
This is terrible to hear. At least we have some depth at this pos. Hope he has a speedy recovery and comes back next season healthy.
This is a def hit to the team. Locke is by far our best RB. Hopefully the tears weren't real bad and he will make a full recovery from this injury. We need him back next year.
Tough loss...personally I think he is overrated and has a bad attitude but we still need him. I don't know why we don't use Smith more, IMO he is the best all-around back.
Bummer again.
what more could go wrong
Wow, Like our Offense doesnt have enought problems...but hey we made the comeback without Locke so I guess Smith and Dixon have to carry it more and step up. Go Cats!
Hate to hear that about Locke and will be a tough loss. Hopefully he can recover quickly.
Man, he will be missed.
tough loss but they gotta put it behind them and prepare for florida there is nothin he can do for us now. tough break for him i wish him the best. go cats beat the gators!!
IMO hes the one RB we could afford to lose the most. He hasnt run as hard as he did last year. He acts like hes afraid of contact. Hes on a track scholarship and it wouldnt suprise me if he doesnt just stick to track when he gets his knee rehabed.