Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Blue and White Game 11/1/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sat @ 4:00

Tickets are $5 a piece.
Where can one pick up a ticket to this?
C.Clair Wrote:Where can one pick up a ticket to this?
Ticketmaster.com is where I ordered mine
I'm gonna take, the Blue Team.
IT has been changed to 6:00pm now.
I've got tickets to this! :letsparty

Anyone else going?
Will this be on tv? Tape delay maybe?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Will this be on tv? Tape delay maybe?
I think its going to be on live actually, because there was a big debate about the blue white scrimmage being on live, but the Miss. St game was going to be ppv
ive got tickets lower level section 24
Ill be there, Section39
C.Clair Wrote:Ill be there, Section39
I'm in section 39 also!
Section 11 for me
section 40 for me
gish_7 Wrote:I think its going to be on live actually, because there was a big debate about the blue white scrimmage being on live, but the Miss. St game was going to be ppv

Yep its going to be live... per ukathletics.com

Lexington, Ky. - The University of Kentucky men's basketball Blue/White scrimmage has been selected to be broadcast live throughout the state and in West Virginia.
The game will air live in Bowling Green (WBKO-FOX), Hopkinsville (WKAG-TV), Huntington, W.Va. (WSAZ-DT My Z), Lexington (CWKYT-TV) and Louisville (WMYO-TV).

Fox Sports South will air the game on Monday, Nov. 3 at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Coverage is as follows:
Market Station *Air date and time Bowling Green WBKO-TV 5:00 p.m. Hopkinsville

WKAG-TV 5:00 p.m. Huntington WSAZ-DT (My Z) 6:00 p.m. Lexington CWKYT-TV 6:00 p.m. Louisville WMYO-TV 6:00 p.m.
Fox Sports South Monday, Nov. 3, 12:30 p.m. ET
*-All times are local

UK-Mississippi State Football Game to Air at Rupp Arena The Kentucky-Mississippi State football will air at Rupp Arena prior to the start of the Blue/White Scrimmage. The game will be shown on the arena's jumbotrons until the start of basketball pre-game festivities. However, the football game will remain on the televisions in the Rupp Arena concourse until the conclusion of the football game. Rupp Arena gates will open at 5:00 p.m. ET.
cards_athlete Wrote:I'm in section 39 also!

Section 39 row RR seats 8 threw 12
I was 2 rows from the floor and we look alot bigger and better than I thought. I think we will do alot better this season than people think.
RavenBoy Wrote:I was 2 rows from the floor and we look alot bigger and better than I thought. I think we will do alot better this season than people think.
I was also there and I agree...Its a treat to watch Jodie Meeks play, the guy can do it all. I was also impressed with Harrellson, Miller, Krebs, and Landon had a nice game as well. This aint a bad team that Gillispie has put together!
Seen Landon Slone doing a interveiw on the 11 o'clock news. Kid his very loyal. you could tell by the way he stated "I'd do anything to help the team, even if it's getting a cup of water for another player." I thought this showed a lot of honer for the Kentucky players.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Seen Landon Slone doing a interveiw on the 11 o'clock news. Kid his very loyal. you could tell by the way he stated "I'd do anything to help the team, even if it's getting a cup of water for another player." I thought this showed a lot of honer for the Kentucky players.
Yeah..the guy is just happy to be wearing that Kentucky jersey, he's living a dream
I also forgot to mention Pilgrim...the guy is a beast! Just imagin if Patterson stays next year.....Patterson, Pilgrim, Harrellson, Orton, Stevenson, and Miller in the frontcourt....also throw in Liggins, Meeks, Hood in the backcourt...thats just scary
I thought that the game was great and if that this shows that UK has improved very much and should be a contender; not only from our talented players, but that they should have more stamina than most college teams thanks to Billy G's brutal practices.
C.Clair Wrote:Section 39 row RR seats 8 threw 12

I was in row NN.

Meeks was fantastic!
I thought the game was pretty boring to watch on TV. Also, the crowd didn't really seem into it tonight.
I thought it was great! Meeks really came out and shined and impressed me for one. I didnt see alot to get rased up about at the game, these guys have been playing each other all summer long. Good showing by the cats though.
Fans keep coming up to Derek Anderson to get his autograph the whole game.
I thought that was pretty funny, especially after all these years (11 or 12 I believe).
Derek Anderson was always my second favorite player behind Klenna Azubike
Once someone does something great like winning a chamionship at UK, we as fans dont forget them.
i think Jodie Meeks is the 2nd best player in last 20 years to come down the line behind Jamal Mashburn.
rallo316 Wrote:i think Jodie Meeks is the 2nd best player in last 20 years to come down the line behind Jamal Mashburn.

That's just crazy talk