Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Vs Florida 10/25/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sat @ 12:30
Florida

I love UK but it would be a greater upset than beating LSU at home last year. I hope UK plays well but I just don't see them being able to pull it off. Especially after Ole miss woke up the Gators a few weeks ago.
Florida by 3 TD's.

28-7
I like UF in this game but it will be interesting to see how UK's offense responds after 2 great drives to end last nights game. If they can move the ball the whole game then it will be interesting.

The D will keep playing strong, just a little life is needed from the O.
Florida by 20+
Florida 21
Kentucky 17
Im gonna say UF by 24
Im getting that sick feeling again. I don't want to say it..................

Kentucky 17

Florida .....21
Florida should take this one but Kentucky will once again give them all they can handle.

Florida - 24
Kentucky - 14

GO CATS!
I guess we all know who I think is gonna win. LOL

Gators 28-7
Florida 35 Kentucky 16
Is it going to be on TV anywhere?
If...Then Wrote:I guess we all know who I think is gonna win. LOL

Gators 28-7

Yeah....UK!!! I think UK will come in, and take care of business. I like them in the upset.

UK-28
UF-24

GO CATS!!!!
I think UK will respond well being on the road against this UF team with a nothing to lose attitude. That being said UF did put up 55 on #4 LSU, our D is great this year, but UF is BY FAR the best O we will have seen. If they are on the field all day they will rack up points on us.

Hopefully we can catch UF sleeping and UK can come in with a great attitude and give us all a great game to watch an hopefully come back home with a W.
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:Is it going to be on TV anywhere?

Yup. Raycom.
I am going to say that UF wins this game. But I would love to see UK pull the upset.
UF-31
UK-14
Every week I keep making predictions about UK's defense holding the other team to 2-3 field goals, then I get burned when the offense puts the defense in short-field situations. Of Arkansas' 20 points Saturday, 17 were scored on a short field after UK turned it over deep in their own end. My problem is I'm not accounting for our own offensive miscues.

So, I'll say that our defense still plays well, but Florida benefits from some UK turnovers to tack on some more points.

Florida 30
UK 10
Uf 41
Uk 6
Florida 36
UK 18
Kentucky 28
Florida 27
Florida- 38
Kentucky- 17
CAM2006 Wrote:Kentucky 28
Florida 27

As bad as UK is doing this year, You'll need to "Believe" lol
dang i voted for uk cause my heart told me to but i dont think that we can pull this one out at the swamp. i just hope we can stay injury free from them and no one else gets hurt.
Florida-21
UK-12
If...Then Wrote:As bad as UK is doing this year, You'll need to "Believe" lol
I don't think they will beat Florida but they are 5-2.

Thats not bad.

Shoot, in the not so distant past the bluegrass would have been raving over a 5-2 record.
UK is 24.5 point underdog in this game. I think we could help it close for the first half then Florida will prolly blow it open

UF-35
UK-13
Uf 56-14
I really don't think Florida will score 50 lol, but this is a offense that can take advantage of UK's very good defense more than anybody they face. Hopefully our defense can step up, but unless our offense produces a lot, the defense will get tired, I say the defense will surrender around 30-35 points at the most. I say 31-14 Gators.
I love my Wildcats but U.F wins 41-7
I want to go ahead and tell Hartline thanks for getting us beat by 35 points in this game.