Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC VS SEBASTIAN (Saturday 25th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next Saturday will be the championship game for the Big Sandy Conference. They will play the championship game last that day at 8:00. Every team in the conference will play that day starting at 10:00 in the morning and playing straight through, should be a great day of football for everyone, come on out and watch a great day of football!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Let's hear the predictions people.

LCC VS Sebatian:rockon:

I say LCC by 1 TD.
LCC by 2+TD's.
LCC WINS the BIG SANDY by 2 TD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty
It will be a tough fought game no doubt. The team that wins will be the team that comes to play football and the team that has the most heart and I think that team will be SMS by 2 TD's or maybe by 2 points it doesn't matter as long as they win! You gotta WANT IT TO WIN IT AND WE WANT IT BAD! Anyone can talk the talk but can they walk the walk! We'll see who wins that day. As I said it will be the team who wants it the worst and plays with the most heart!

I wish you (LCC) the best of luck when you play us, but be warned we are coming to WIN!

:rockon:
theres a train coming look out for the D train, run them over Dalton Taylor. the D train #20
Like I said before you can talk the talk but we'll see if you can walk the walk.
Both teams are very good both offensively and defensively. It should be a very good and hard fought game and may the best team win!

Good Luck!

Go BOBCATS!
:Clap:
The Bobcats are coming to play football. Beware.
LCC by 3 TD's. SMS is pretty good, but they're not good enough to beat LCC. Yeah they beat PCC in 2 OT's, but you know what they say. The best team doesn't always win. They got lucky against us but their luck will run out saturday night when the best team will win. Go Cougars!!!
We're not only going to walk the walk, we're going to stomp you into the ground like we did last game. SMS I'm warning you D-Train & Company are heading your way and there is nothing you can do about it. It won't take too long to see who has the most heart, we saw what happened in the 2nd half last game. And like the last time we played, the team with HEART and the BEST team will win and that team is LCC. And we're gonna win big time baby! Bobcats you better come ready to play football and you better be well rested cause you are in for one LOOOONG day. And GOOD LUCK to you, you're gonna need it. LCC by 3 TD's.
Predictions, predictions, I always find them funny. It's tourney time people and a pick of 3 or more TD's will not happen. I'm a Cougar fan and I think they will win but it will be close. These two teams like to beat their opponents up and the score takes care of itself. It's about which team comes out and plays MEAN and physical and that team will walk away with a win. I don't see it being a large score by either team for some reason. I say LCC 22 - Sebastian 12. #20/#22 for LCC and #15/#18 for Sebastian are the studs and they will get theirs, it will be fun to see who else steps up for those unpredictable plays for each team besides these 4 boys. Good luck to both teams, I look forward to coming over and watching this game. GO COUGARS!!!!!!

This has to say something about Letcher County Football though. Last year Whitesburg was in the championship game, this year LCC is playing in the final game, looks like Letcher County is pretty dominant to me, I know there are several other teams in the Big Sandy that would like to boast this accomplishment including last years champion Perry Co.
Go Get It Lcc
I for one would LOVE to see LCC win by 40 or 50 !!!!! Sebastian deserves some big time payback for YEARS of running up scores and cheapshots !
GO COUGARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any news on the outcome of this game??
Mama Bear Wrote:Any news on the outcome of this game??
Yea really, anyone got anything yet? Lemme make a couple of calls, Ill find out.
Jshort5 Wrote:Yea really, anyone got anything yet? Lemme make a couple of calls, Ill find out.

Letcher 36 Breathitt 32 Final
Congrats To The Cougars!!!!!!
Congrats To The Cougars!!!!! You was the best team BMS played this year...
its hard to stop a train ask Sebastian. over 250 yards 2 TDs looks like they got D railed. good job dalton taylor and chris tyree