Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC vs. Breathitt (Large School Championship )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday 8:00 p.m. ! Who Wins ? Thoughts ?
LCC by 2+TD.
lcc by two td's.
Breathitt County by at least 2 TDs! We beat ourselves when we played them the first game but our boys have grown since then and are coming ready to play Saturday Night! You gotta Want it to WIN it and we WANT it BAD!:letsparty
Will be a good one and as you said BobCat mom the team that wants it the most will win. There is no doubt that these are the two best teams in the Big Sandy Conference and I am sure they will put it all on the line Saturday night.
I agree with you Leonardo these are the 2 best teams in the Sandy Valley Conference and it will definitely be the game to watch.

Go BOBCATS!
:Cheerlead :1:
The Bobcats will there and ready to play. I think they will win by 2Td's also. They are really pumped after the 7th grade loss.
That same feeling they had after their 7th grade loss is the same feeling they'll have Sat. night after their 8th grade team gets whipped. Anger, Pain and Despair. #20 & #5 are going to run all over you. LCC in a blowout!!! They might as well go ahead and send the trophy to Whitesburg, because it won't be coming to Jackson.
GO LCC and Coach Howard !!!!!!! Hang half a hundred !!!!!!!!Big Grin
As soon as anyone hears anything please post it!