Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida at Kentucky Selected by CBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This shock anyone else??

"ukathletics.com" Wrote:Florida at Kentucky Selected by CBS

09/18/2005
The Florida at Kentucky game on Sept. 24 has been selected for live national telecast by CBS. Game time will be 3:30 p.m.
This will be Kentucky’s third national telecast of the season. The Louisville game was on ESPN and the Indiana game was televised by ESPN Classic. Kentucky has been a popular TV team from 1997-2004, averaging 6.4 live national or regional appearances per season.

The CBS announce crew features Verne Lundquist on play-by-play, analyst Todd Blackledge, and sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson.
Im gonna make a prediction. When this game is like 689-0 in the 3rd quarter, they will switch to another game. No way this game is even close. I feel bad saying it, but its the truth.
That's the bad thing I think. They don't have another game. I believe it is National Televised. Not regional..
Yeah, but if you have noticed, UK always plays Florida and Tennessee right down to the wire and always find someway to shoot themselves in the foot at the end. Just like Fla. a couple years ago at UK when UK was up and Lorenzen refused to take a sack and threw the INT.
I really hope that UK proves me wrong, but it looks like another embarrassment on national television.:boo:
yeah you guys are probably right...
but im still for uk no matter what lol
I'm with go..
I am pulling for the CATS regardless.
Let's go Dave.
Dont suprise me when cbs wants to make UK look bad in front of the whole nation. No matter what the sport if they see UK getting beat you bet it will be televised nationally.
Go Cats!!!
Just another way to kill recruiting.
only way CBS will say anything good about UK is if we beat Florida. i hope Bill Curry doesnt do this game. i cant stand him.
I bleed Blue too, but I am also a realist......