Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Middle vs Johnson Central Middle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JGMS won in the regular season. Who takes the game and why. I am picking the cougars by 2 td's because I think they have evolved from loosing sam and back on track.
New Harlan has played both teams. Best wishes to both teams tonight. :Thumbs:

I'm calling it, the Cougar's defense wins this game!
This game will be played Saturday at 4.
Belfry gave the Eagles a **** of a game both times we played them. But Belfry lost to Letcher by more than 2 touchdowns. I say Letcher by more than 2 touchdowns.
I think the Cougars will win this game. The cougars celebrated their 8th grade night tonight followed by a pep rally and bonfire. The Cougars definitely had their game faces on and are ready for action. Even a little rain at the end of the evening couldn't dampen the COUGAR PRIDE!!!! Confusedtrom:

Go get 'em COUGARS!!!!!!! :thumpsup:
This saturday will make for a cold and wet playoff game...football weather baby. go do work jcms.
Cougars by 24 points, come on over Eagles, our boys are wanting to erase that one conference loss.
:letsparty :popcorn: :closed:
Lambert #1 Wrote:Cougars by 24 points, come on over Eagles, our boys are wanting to erase that one conference loss.
Eagles will not have much trouble out of LCC. We beat them rather easily the first time around and we played pretty sloppy ball. I think it will be close through the first half, but LCC will give up in the 2nd half. I have to go with JCMS-26 LCC- 14.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Cougars by 24 points, come on over Eagles, our boys are wanting to erase that one conference loss.

Very Interesting

Smile
Big Ed Wrote:Eagles will not have much trouble out of LCC. We beat them rather easily the first time around and we played pretty sloppy ball. I think it will be close through the first half, but LCC will give up in the 2nd half. I have to go with JCMS-26 LCC- 14.
Obviously you have never seen LCC in the 2nd half. There will be no giving up. The eagles better come ready to play or it it will be a long trip back to Johnson Co.

Not to mention it will be pretty bad for the eagles to be watching the championship game from the stands next weekend instead of playing on their own field. These Cougars don't lay down for nobody!!!!!:redboxer:

Go Cougars!!!! Show BIG ED what you got!!!!!
Big Ed,

14-8 is not rather easily, if you remember our QB fumbled on the 10 yard line with a minute to go and that would have set them up for another possible TD. Easily my friend, come on over tomorrow night and I'll show you what an easy win looks like. Give up????? This bunch has never given up, they don't know the meaning of GIVING UP. Let's look at the finer points of this season. Eagles lost to to Perry Co. LCC beat Perry 20-6. Johnson Central lost to Sebastian LCC beat Sebastian 16-0. New Harlan blew Johnson Central out, beat LCC 8-6, Johnson Central got lucky with Belfry twice in one week, LCC beat Belfry 42-26. You all did beat us buddy but you know as well as I do that you caught them at the perfect time, perfect place, perfect circumstances with the loss of their captain Sam Sergent, new Captains have stepped up and you are walking into a buzz-saw my friend tomorrow night at Whitesburg. Come on over and eat a hot-dog Big Ed and watch to see if your prediction comes true. I do like #10, #34, #25 and several more of the Eagles, they are a good ball-team but just like last year the Eagles chase for the championship ends in the semi's on the same field in Whitesburg. Bring old THOMCAT over with you and buy him a hot-dog and a drink, he didn't seem to take my prediction of a 24 point win by the Cougars very seriously.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Big Ed,

14-8 is not rather easily, if you remember our QB fumbled on the 10 yard line with a minute to go and that would have set them up for another possible TD. Easily my friend, come on over tomorrow night and I'll show you what an easy win looks like. Give up????? This bunch has never given up, they don't know the meaning of GIVING UP. Let's look at the finer points of this season. Eagles lost to to Perry Co. LCC beat Perry 20-6. Johnson Central lost to Sebastian LCC beat Sebastian 16-0. New Harlan blew Johnson Central out, beat LCC 8-6, Johnson Central got lucky with Belfry twice in one week, LCC beat Belfry 42-26. You all did beat us buddy but you know as well as I do that you caught them at the perfect time, perfect place, perfect circumstances with the loss of their captain Sam Sergent, new Captains have stepped up and you are walking into a buzz-saw my friend tomorrow night at Whitesburg. Come on over and eat a hot-dog Big Ed and watch to see if your prediction comes true. I do like #10, #34, #25 and several more of the Eagles, they are a good ball-team but just like last year the Eagles chase for the championship ends in the semi's on the same field in Whitesburg. Bring old THOMCAT over with you and buy him a hot-dog and a drink, he didn't seem to take my prediction of a 24 point win by the Cougars very seriously.

Don't worry big boy. Thomcat will definitly be there supporting the Eagles. Strap 'em on, hit the field and may the best team win. Maybe my old buddy that teaches at Martha Jane Potter may show up.

:thumpsup:
Who's your buddy at Martha Jane Potter??? I'll call him if I know him and tell him to come and hook up you with you. Should be a good old cold day, I think the high is supposed to be in the mid-60's. I think this will be the best game of the tourney. The teams kind of mirror image each other in the things they try to do. Both of them like to pound and pound the middle and then try to go the edges and both love to beat you up on defense, could be real pretty or real ugly depending on whether you like defensive games.
Oh yes Lambert we will be there no doubt. I look forward to your QB fumbling several times tommorro . Along with several more of your backs coughing it up. That is what defense isall about Lambert, hitting hard and recovering those cough ups. We have a tough bunch of kids and we will be ready too play. The question is will your team be ready. As far as buying hotdogs over there, no thanks we will bring our own. There is no doubt we are going home with a victory. You can throw all the past scores etc. down the drain it is crunch time NOW.
I don't know what game the people from Letcher watched, but I saw the kids from Johnson County Middle School dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Their big full back could get five yards any time they needed it. It looked like Letcher had never been hit in the mouth before and they were shell shocked. Well know this much, if they think they got hit in the mouth when they played down here, they haven't seen anything. JCMS got their two big lineman back this week and they are mean. I watched those two kids just punish kids from Belfry. They are ferocious. I think LCC will lay down like they did last time after these two guys hit them a couple of times.
thank you big ed finally someone beleaves in our team.
go jcms
LCC vs. JCC should be good game. I'd have to go with LCC by a TD. What do you guys think of our match up with Breathitt. I think we ought to be able to handle them pretty easily if we can shut down their back. I can't remember the #, but if it wasn't for him last game scoring on a busted play and a KR the scoreboard isn't nearly as close. Yeah their pretty tough and they played us close for the first half, but in the 2nd half we stepped up and played with some heart and took over in the 4th quarter. I believe we'll see a little more of the samet thing sat. morning too. I predict like last game they might play with us early, but as the game plays out our speed and heart will take over. PCC 28-BC 7.
PCCrulez Wrote:LCC vs. JCC should be good game. I'd have to go with LCC by a TD. What do you guys think of our match up with Breathitt. I think we ought to be able to handle them pretty easily if we can shut down their back. I can't remember the #, but if it wasn't for him last game scoring on a busted play and a KR the scoreboard isn't nearly as close. Yeah their pretty tough and they played us close for the first half, but in the 2nd half we stepped up and played with some heart and took over in the 4th quarter. I believe we'll see a little more of the samet thing sat. morning too. I predict like last game they might play with us early, but as the game plays out our speed and heart will take over. PCC 28-BC 7.
Attention, all passengers, we have a thread hijacker!!!Rolleyes
Anyone heard a final out of Whitesburg?
yea it's crunch time alright LCC 26-JCM 22 and them hotdogs tast great especially since we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Cougars!
Yes you won. However, you must admit my predictions were correct except for the final score. Your quarterback fumbled I think three times and your other backs several. And yes your second half was awlful. We could of won it. You must admit we got stronger in the second half and you guys got out of control. You better straighten up or Sabastian will eat you alive. I am going to make an early prediction and say Sebastian 20, Letcher- 14. I will also say Johnson Central- 30, Perry Cent. 14. And by the way Cougar 54 I passed on those hotdogs. Sebastian will be enjoying them after a victory next Saturday night.
I said it in my previous post you were correct. Your team did out play us in the 2nd half and we did fumble like you predicted and told you earlier that I am eating crow. Your exactly correct, Sebastian will eat us up if we don't sure that defense up. Howard has his hands full this week because Sebastian is playing much better than when we beat them earlier in the year. I say you guys will win against Perry with a final score of 22-16. But we didn't play ugly enough for you to win now did we?????? I think we got your best game possible and we were still a little bit better than you thought we would play, will you agree with that. You can't disagree that we were much better this time than last now can you.
I agree Lambert. But without those fumbles you were a three touchdown better team. However, turnovers are part of the game. I know you realize it, but I can't stress enough how much LCC needs to hold on to the ball, or you may not get as lucky in the championship game. I really hope LCC gets it straightened out, because I truly hate Sebastian.
How about that JCMS quarterback and those JCMS receivers? I think the quarterback has thrown tochdown passes in the last three out of four games and one of them was for over 70 yards and another for 65 yards.
Way to go Cougars!!!!! This definitely wasn't the best game that I've seen you play, BUT you still came out on top and that's all that really matters. Work hard this week and you will be calling yourselves BIG SANDY CHAMPS next Saturday at this time. :wenumber1
Congrats! Where will the final be played?
The final will be played at Johnson Central Saturday Oct. 25 @ 8:00.

LCC vs. Sebastian
Pages: 1 2