Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Overall 6th grade athlete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts?
Darling from Lewis Co
He is good..!!
Of the 6th grade teams in the NE KY area i've seen id go with (in no particular order):

Messer (#2) from Russell - and Russell has several other good athletes
#7 from Lawrence Co.
#15 from Lewis Co. (Darling) & #28 is good also
R. Vance and T. Woods from Raceland are good all around athletes
TJ Quillen, R. Dillon, & K. Cochran from Greenup Co. are good all around also.

Alot of these are standouts in basketball and baseball also which shows their all around ability.

Future looks bright in the 16th region
Cameron Cornett form Evarts (8-2) TB/S can take it to the house 95 yards in a cloud of dust. He did against Knox!
Waaaay to early to start grading athletes. Powell has a kid named Jacob Conner who was cut from the 6th grade basketball team and didn't play football until 7th grade and starts Varsity DE and will start Freshman/J.V. Center this year
Come on PoCo, this is just to hear what people have to say,, not really that it means anything or that all of this blog means anything,, it is just talk..... CHILL BRO- it aint that bad..........
Daddycat27 Wrote:Cameron Cornett form Evarts (8-2) TB/S can take it to the house 95 yards in a cloud of dust. He did against Knox!

you got that right daddycat his number is 15 watch him hes going places:rockon:
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Come on PoCo, this is just to hear what people have to say,, not really that it means anything or that all of this blog means anything,, it is just talk..... CHILL BRO- it aint that bad..........

I'm just saying that at that level you never know who will turn out to be your future players.
I agree 100%, but the post was _who is the best 6th grade athlete, which means currently.. BUT I agree with down the road,, this may change, late bloomers, kids not playing football , new kids coming into their own,, BUT it is true,, history has proven it.. Most of these kids will NOT be standouts in high school ,some will,, some will not even play.....
So for now we are just asking who do you think is the best you have seen right now.
athlete or football player, boy or girl
Well i guess we are in the FOOTBALL forum, so I guess Football, and either boy or girl... But football player.
From Raceland I would have to say Woods, Morris and Vance.
Darling-Lewis Co
Korzep-Russell
Vance-Raceland
Quillen-Greenup
WOW- for a Devils MAMA you sure do know alot of players in our area...... I would also say the Lewis Kid from New Harlan Co also would have to be added to the list,,,, do you remember him?????
PoCo Wrote:Waaaay to early to start grading athletes. Powell has a kid named Jacob Conner who was cut from the 6th grade basketball team and didn't play football until 7th grade and starts Varsity DE and will start Freshman/J.V. Center this year

Jacob Conner does not start Varsity DE! He is a special teams player. He, like the rest of the JV, gets to play if PC is winning big or losing big. Where do you get your info? I know Jacob & he is going to be a real player but right now he is only a JV player. BTW, he got to snap on the punt team Fri. v/s Breathitt & snapped the ball over the punters head which led to a 2yd TD. He, like the rest of the team needs to get stronger. #56 is the only Fresh. that see lots of playing time during regular play.
I dont remember hearing about him, my bad add him to the list. lolSmile
the 7th grade team from powell has tons of talent. if these boys stick together they will turn heads in varsity. they scored bout 200 points in 6 games.
Reese Dillon- Greenup County
Reese is a threat at running or throwing the ball. You have to get him early or he is GONE!!!!!
Aaron Lewis from Ashland...great in football, baseball, and basketball.
The College One Wrote:the 7th grade team from powell has tons of talent. if these boys stick together they will turn heads in varsity. they scored bout 200 points in 6 games.

True that! I can't wait till these boys get to high school.
From Powell:

Chance Snowden
Derrick Robinson
Jake Whitt
All 3 of these kids play multiple positions on offense and defense. They will be a major factor when they get into high school.
She's 7th grade, but #2 from Boyd scored about 100 points in 6 games by herself. 2 of those games were against Verity's 8th grade team.
Sorry, that was meant for a different forum.
for BLES Josh Murphy. This kid played some on 7th and 8th grade team and was fun to watch. will hurt you. also had Frasure kid and Jarrell kid good solid players
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:for BLES Josh Murphy. This kid played some on 7th and 8th grade team and was fun to watch. will hurt you. also had Frasure kid and Jarrell kid good solid players

overall? imo frasure and hall from wcs are two of the best OVERALL athletes
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:for BLES Josh Murphy. This kid played some on 7th and 8th grade team and was fun to watch. will hurt you. also had Frasure kid and Jarrell kid good solid players

Josh murphy big time down hill runner.
THE ROOKIE Wrote:Josh murphy big time down hill runner.

so were sayin he is the best OVERALL athlete
Frasure is solid in all three sports, basketball, baseball and football. I think the football team at bles has alot of talent... considering they only allowed three touchdowns all year i would say they have a lot of good players.
Pages: 1 2