Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 8th V/s Jc 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will belfry get this one,or will jc roll,winner gets another test against lcc..go little pirates you guys know you can do it,you hand it the other night and gave it away..
My heart says Belfry but my brain says Johnson Central. I think Belfry can pull this game off if they limit the turnovers and play with the same type of intensity as they did the other night. Kind of selfish of me but I know our team would like another shot at Johnson Central because they beat them earlier in the year. I call Belfry in a close one by a TD.
Final
JC 16 Belfry8

JC 7th 36 Belfry 7th 6

Good job Eagles
Sounds like one heck of a ballgame. Was it close or did Belfry score late? I wish I would have came over and watched it now that it's over. Looks like JC get's to make the long bus trip over to the big town of Whitesburg to face the LCC Cougars, supposed to be cold and football weather that day. I hope both of the teams are prepared because the last one was ugly.
Lambert #1 Wrote:Sounds like one heck of a ballgame. Was it close or did Belfry score late? I wish I would have came over and watched it now that it's over. Looks like JC get's to make the long bus trip over to the big town of Whitesburg to face the LCC Cougars, supposed to be cold and football weather that day. I hope both of the teams are prepared because the last one was ugly.

BELFRY SCORED EARLY
Great job last night 7th & 8th grade Eagles!!! We're very proud of you !!!!

GO EAGLES !!!!:Wave: