Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana 38 UK 14 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the cats looked pretty flat in this one, just too young and inexperinced.
But...................these are BROOKS BOYS his recruits. He is the man who made his comments about his guys.

I told V VEGA last night VANDY will out perform the cats this season.
Injuries killed us this week and from here on we actually play real teams.
The U of L game was one of emotion.
It will be a long long season.
yea yea u was right. go look at the update thread.
well since the other thread has been close then i will state this once again....
someone start "www.firerichbrooks.com" i would love to join it.
give him time
so we can do as we have in the past
WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the beatings begin.
no time for him or anyone in his staff especially after the 4 & inches punt we did.
i was so ashamed that we didnt go for it after Ind. went on 4th several times.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:But...................these are BROOKS BOYS his recruits. He is the man who made his comments about his guys.

I told V VEGA last night VANDY will out perform the cats this season.
Injuries killed us this week and from here on we actually play real teams.
The U of L game was one of emotion.
It will be a long long season.

yeah these are his boys and they are just that...boys. how many people playin tonight were true freshman and sophomores, the majority of them. they lack the experience right now but give them time and then see what they can do. remember your words if they fire brooks and then 2 years from now they have a winning season...."those are BROOKS BOYS"
Indiana game was pathetic.....thats all I have to say about it
I have no fear that i will say those words.
Ind is so weak they dont want to play KY any more.
a winning season vs. 1aa teams wont cut it.
I guess a blind pig found an acorn.

I had hoped for 4 wins this season
I will settle for 4 close games vs. SEC teams
Mascot will soon be change from wildcat to a doormat.
i like the boys on our team. but i do not like our staff. 2 years from now and we are winning i will say " I am glad they fired that old man so his players could get some wins before they graduate."
I don't think that UK will be playing that bad again... at least I hope not
Guys look at the injuries....Nobody could coach that team to a victory right now because they are just so injured right now..That's nobodies fault but just bad luck...Getting a new coach isn't the answer because then you have to start this whole process over again, and then you'll just say fire this new guy, because UK fans bitch and moan about everything...This is the 1st year Brooks has gotten a full recruiting class because of the mess that Hall Mumme left...I don't exactly know what you people were expecting coming in to this season but I'd forget all about that because this team is very young and inexperienced...Then add on the injuries and the fact that nobody in Kentucky believes in them and there you go....Maybe it's just the Killians talking but you people need to get over your problem with Rich Brooks and give him time and a team that doesn't have such bad luck...I don't particulary care for the man either, but geez you could bring Bear Bryant from beyond the grave and he couldn't win with this team right now...
"alfus21" Wrote:Guys look at the injuries....Nobody could coach that team to a victory right now because they are just so injured right now..That's nobodies fault but just bad luck...Getting a new coach isn't the answer because then you have to start this whole process over again, and then you'll just say fire this new guy, because UK fans bitch and moan about everything...This is the 1st year Brooks has gotten a full recruiting class because of the mess that Hall Mumme left...I don't exactly know what you people were expecting coming in to this season but I'd forget all about that because this team is very young and inexperienced...Then add on the injuries and the fact that nobody in Kentucky believes in them and there you go....Maybe it's just the Killians talking but you people need to get over your problem with Rich Brooks and give him time and a team that doesn't have such bad luck...I don't particulary care for the man either, but geez you could bring Bear Bryant from beyond the grave and he couldn't win with this team right now...
:thumb: :thumb:
Well said alfus.
Its official UK is pathetic. They have played consistently worse since week 1. Where was Arliss he didnt play until like 2 minutes left in the 4th. Rich Brooks needs to go. :mad:
I didnt even notice the UK forum, feel free to delete this thread. My bad.
A lot of people think that UK can salvage a win against Vandy. But wait, Vandy is 3-0 with wins against Wake Forest, Ole Miss, and Arkansas. Much better competition than the Cats.

Will the Cats win another???????????

I hope they can squeez 4 or 5 more, but it doesn't look promising.
UK may not win another game this year. The IU game was a disappointment no doubt about it. Bringing in a new coaching staff would be a bad move right now though IMO. If Brooks is fired then we MUST name Joker or Archer the head coach or it will kill the great recruiting class that we are putting together. The injuries have killed this season and I am all for just playing the young kids the rest of the season to get them ready for 06 when UK WILL have a good team. Things are looking brighter guys, we just have to get thru this season.
Wait till next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
too many times

Joker no experience as a winner
Archer lost at LSU
new young blood please.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Wait till next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
too many times

Joker no experience as a winner
Archer lost at LSU
new young blood please.
And the more coaches you bring in the more "wait till next season" you will hear because the players have to learn the new system.

So noone wants to give Brooks a chance with his players that he recruited. And I don't mean when they are freshman and sophomores.
thank you Doc... people think that when someone says fire the coach that all they are doin is bitching, but look at the facks... none of these caoches were winners before what makes u think they wil be now.
i think a younger, newer staff would be more exciting to watch. i know we have had injuries and i know we dont have that much talent... blah blah blah... same story differnt year. i am tired of it.
I never said that Brooks was a good hire...just think that it's too early to give up. Can't change so often...Isn't he like the 4-5 coach in the last 10 years?