Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Arkansas - Oct. 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saturday @ 7pm
Heres another coach UK has never beaten. Arkansas is coming into this game with a lot of confindence beating Auburn. We are 0-2 in Conf. best player on offense is out, Offense is struggling. Arkansas is prolly the worst team in the SEC this year so I think if the recivers can step up and make some plays well will win this game. Will Demario Ford be back for this game? Anyways I think Locke has a huge game for us and we win.

UK-24
Arkansas-13
Some Stats.

Arkansas-
11th in Scoring Offense
12-In Scoring Defense
7th-In Total Offense
12th in Total Defense
12th in Rushing Offense
12th-In Rushing Defense

* This is a MUST win for us!!!*
The O-line and Hartline will have to step up before uk even thinks about the win
If we can play 4 quaters instead of 3 and not make any mistakes on special teams then I think we'll win. If we are ineffective offensively, can't defend the pass on 3rd and long or don't convert points from turnovers then I say no, we won't win. I think we'll be ready to play though.

Cats - 21
Hogs - 10
The defense play more than 10 minutes in the 4th QUARTER alone against SC. That cannot happen, in any game, but especially in games UK needs to win, and this is one of them. I honestly don't know what to think about the offense, but UK is head and shoulders better than Arkansas, so I'm picking them.

Arkansas - 10
Kentucky - 20
Dont sleep on the Hogs..they are getting much better and just outplayed a good Auburn team..UK is regressing on offense IMO, but thank God for that defense (when was the last time a UK fan said that?) and will have a tough time with the Hogs, but my prediction:

Kentucky 4
Arkansas 3
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dont sleep on the Hogs..they are getting much better and just outplayed a good Auburn team..UK is regressing on offense IMO, but thank God for that defense (when was the last time a UK fan said that?) and will have a tough time with the Hogs, but my prediction:

Kentucky 4
Arkansas 3
Smile Smile I love it!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dont sleep on the Hogs..they are getting much better and just outplayed a good Auburn team..UK is regressing on offense IMO, but thank God for that defense (when was the last time a UK fan said that?) and will have a tough time with the Hogs, but my prediction:

Kentucky 4
Arkansas 3

please say you are joking. Smile
I like the Cats in this one because our defense shouldn't give up many points to the Hogs and if Auburn's offense can score on Arkansas D, then I know that our offense can.

Kentucky- 23
Arkansas- 13
If Hartline can get it going than I think the Cats will win.

Kentucky-17
Arkansas-6
Well this game is Kentucky's season..HOPEFULLY!! A loss ends it...So wish we could get Ryan MASDWRDWASFAWAAAWSKI or Newton right now out of next years class..Anyone would do right now because Hartline couldn't start at a good 1A High school.
I'd honestly take Newton or Moss right now at this very second and give them the reigns, both I guarantee are better than Hartline, I honestly think Hartline would struggle to throw the ball through the field goal posts from the 20yd line more than 50% of the time. His accuracy is terrible.
This is the first UK game i will actually be able to attend! Hartline better get his act together or they better get Cobb in the game a little more often! If they can't win for any other reason, maybe they can keep it close for me!
Uk wins it. 24-14

Kentucky 4
Arkansas 3

2 safteys? That's pretty hard to manage, don't you think?
Keep Hartline out of the game. Cobb makes things happen
Some people's ability to detect sarcasm in unheard of.

The UK offense is worse than Auburn's.But Arkansas is horrible. So UK SHOULD pull it out.
easier for UK to get 2 safeties than it is to score two offensive touchdowns..
If...Then Wrote:2 safteys? That's pretty hard to manage, don't you think?
Kentucky 31
Arkansas 14
Kentucky's offense is pretty pitiful, but then again Arkansas is not South Carolina on defense either. We should be able to move the ball a little better in this game, and I think our running backs will lead the way.

On the other side, Arkansas's offense is nothing special. With our defense, I see only 3 ways the Hogs dent the end zone:
- special teams breakdowns (a.g., South Carolina game)
- turnover deep in UK territory (e.g., Alabama game)
- defense gets tired in the end after spending all day on the field, due to UK's inept offense

If UK's offense and special teams can at least keep from tripping over their own feet, our defense will win this game for us themselves.

Kentucky 20
Arkansas 6

Kentucky 4
Arkansas 3

Thats about the truth really.

Think an angry UK bunch will come out and defeat a pumped Arkansas team who just beat lowly Auburn.

UK- 17
ARK- 7
I hope they prove me wrong....I will gladly eat some crow. I don't think Hartline should be QB. Kentucky is the worst 3rd down team I have ever saw.....

Arkansas wins by 10
Kentucky 2+ td's
This is a must win for UK. It will slavage the season which is on it's way to the crapper.
UK should by all means win this game. Ark is bad. UK should be up and hungry for a win after blowing two games in a row.
Im still sick to my stomach after last Saturday! I hope they put something together.
This is a MUST win game for the cats if they want to get to a bowl game. This is the most winnable game remaing and will give them 5 wins(6 would make them bowl eligable.) They should have won the USC game. South Carolina gave them every shot in the world to win it but oh well.

Besides this I can only see getting a W over Tennesse although its in Knoxville and Maybe Mississippi State but I'm not so sure they can beat Mississippi State after last seasons game. So thats two hard fought wins if in fact they do win. The only team that they could potentially upset is Vandy and thats a long shot.

This Arkansas game is very important. UK needs a win in the biggest way. You can take a loss to one of these teams that I had mentioned if UK beats Arkansas but if they loose they would struggle getting to a bowl imo.
Can't wait for Saturday..The season is on the line! They better show up to play!! Tailgating at 7:00AM!
I agree that this is a must win. I just hate to put the game in the hands of Hartline with that kind of pressure. He has a hard enough time holding on to the ball in normal situations. I would love to see UK get on track, but

UK 13
Ark 17
I'm calling a barn burner for this one, with the Cats coming out on top.
Pages: 1 2