Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valleys 5th/6th Jr. Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These Jr. Cats are working hard and are now 10-0, after thier win Tuesday over Belfry Red team. They take on a Betsy Layne team tomorrow night.

If they keep on track, it looks like a number one seed in Pike Co. Championship if they can take down another great Belfry 6th grade team. And a big game with Pikeville is scheduled for Thursday.

Big Grin Should be a great battle Monday night. Anyone who wants to see a good old hard hitting football game should be there!

Big Grin I also recommend everyone show for the Pikeville Game ... should be a good one too!
How many Belfry 6th grade teams are there??
We played a 6th grade Belfry team at Leslie County.. Just wondering?
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:How many Belfry 6th grade teams are there??
We played a 6th grade Belfry team at Leslie County.. Just wondering?

There is only one of each grade 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th. There is also 4 teams that are 3rd and 4th grade.
Okay. I mis read the info.. sorry.. I thought I read that there were Redskins, and then RED and then something else but I think i have it now.. Thanks MUCH.....
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Okay. I mis read the info.. sorry.. I thought I read that there were Redskins, and then RED and then something else but I think i have it now.. Thanks MUCH.....

Your welcome.
Sorry, I should have put Belfry's 5th Grade team. We play the 6th grade for a second time on Monday Night. If we win we get the 1st seed in our county Turny.
I don't know where Shelby Valley is, but do you think they would be interested in playing in a 6th grade tournament here in Jackson County on the 25th? They would be guaranteed two games. My number is 231-2190. Ask for Gary.