Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jc 8th V/s Belfry 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thursday at Belfry. Who wins and why? Looking at the playoff bracket, does it matter they have to play each other in the 1st round..
It will be a rlly good game i would say jc pulls away with this one. It dosent really matter that jc and belfry have to play each other 1st round.What really matters is who ever wins gets home field advantage and who ever looses has a long buss ride for that first playoff game.
well thats something to play for then..
Yeah thats the main reason.its not like its gonna be a surprise who we play first round lol.
I think this will be an interesting game to watch. I've had the good fortune to watch both teams play LCC and I was impressed with both of them. Johnson Central is probably a little more diverse and can do more things with the ball but if the Belfry that showed up over here a few weeks ago shows up it's gonna be a barn burner. If the Belfry that showed up in several of their earlier games shows up it will be a long night for them. Out of pure selfishness I hope Johnson Central wins the playoff game because I would love to see the Cougars get another crack at them since it's their only conference loss on the season. I know some people would rather see them play Belfry because they beat them a few weeks ago but not me, I like good football games and this rematch would be something that nobody in Letcher County should want to miss. How about a split, Belfry tonight and Johnson Central on Tuesday night.
Johnson County won 22-20 in Overtime. Excellent game on both sides!
Congrats to JC! Sounds like a great game! I am loving this good football weather. Best time of the year!
This game was a battle tonight. it came down to an extra point beeing ran in to win the game.
Wow, sounds like I should have made the trip over tonight for this one. Like I said if the Belfry that I saw a few weeks ago in Letcher County showed up it would be a barnburner and it sounds like it happened. Maybe Belfry is peaking at the right time of the year. My hat goes off to Johnson Central though, they are tough and got it rolling right now. If I'm right besides the non-conference game against New Harlan they haven't lost a game since Perry beat them early on. I like the fullback for that team and they have a great QB and a surrounding cast of players to go with them. I say that they are in the hunt for the Big Sandy title again. Sounds like Tuesday night will be a fun night of football over that way, since LCC is off with a bye I may make that trip to Johnson Central to watch this one, I like these two teams, both of them are coached up by really good coaching staffs and know how to play the game like it's supposed to be played. Go ahead boys and beat each other up real good on Tuesday (hopefully two overtimes) because your reward is making the long trip to Letcher County on Saturday and the Cougars will be hungry and waiting for the winner if you can call coming into the Cougars den during playoff season winning.
i know should of could of dont work,but belfry had jc beat with 1:45 to go and fumble on there 10 yard line,then jc scored to send it to overtime,if they would held on to the ball belfry would have beaten jc middle for the 1st time,but the middle school has only been 2gether for what 3 or 4 yrs..they played hard great job little pirates..you guys play tuesday like you did last night you will win..
Sounds like Tues night will be another HUMDINGER. I agree with Lambert. I hope it's a fight to the finish, :redboxer: since LCC will have to play the winner on Saturday. GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be ready and waiting..............:wenumber1
Good job 8th grade Eagles!!!
Thanks eagle dad 2014. We kept our heads up even with that interception late in the 4th quarter and kept playing to our fullest.