Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Union College vs. Univ. of the Cumberlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MSC East match-up. Union (5-0) is #11 in the NAIA. Cumberland (4-1) is #16. Game is being played on Union's new field. Should be a great game. Does Union stay undefeated or get handed their first loss in the Battle for the Brass Lattern??:letsparty
Well Im gonna go with Cumberland because my good friend plays for them.
Well two of my friends play for cumberlands and another two play for Union....im torn lol...
Cumberlands!
Cumberlands cause me brother played for them.

Defending Mid-South Conference Champs!!
University of the Cumberlands will win.
my old school takes this one...LETS GO PATS
Union takes this one. Willie Williams is just to much for the cumberland offense.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Union takes this one. Willie Williams is just to much for the cumberland offense.

Yea, Willie Williams was the #1 Line Backer in the 2004 Signing Class. Played for Miami, but transfered because he wasn't climbing in the depth charts. Somehow, he ended up at Union. Rivals.com did an article on him, and it was the featured article on Yahoo's homepage for a while. I don't know if one player will change the outcome of this game or not, but it sure won't hurt the Dawgs.

And just to show what this young man has done for the school, attendence to games has shot out the roof, Barbourville has regained the confidence it had long lost, the fans are calling for an ORANGE OUT, and most of the town is going. If your planning on attending the Daniel Boone Festival Parade @ 2, it may just be a little less crowded this year. The real action is going to be a few blocks down at Burch/Nau Field at Union Stadium.