Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 52 - Hazard 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blackcats trailed 34-16 at the half. Bryson Williams 40 yard touchdown run on final play of game !!!!!! Blackcats earn # 1 seed in small school division of Big Sandy Conference !!! Great job junior cats !!!! Big gme from Jacob Chaffins for P-burg. Olinger is a great player for the Bulldogs............
Drove by and the score was 45-45, I believe. Thought to myself wow, Bryson must be having a big game.
whatd yall think bout adams d line between #73 #28 and the cycle of players at nose have a great pass rush and can stop the run to
Big Win Blackcats....good Luck
This Was A Great Game To Many Penalty Flags On Hazard Though. Jordan Olinger Had A Great Game. He Cramped Up Early In Third Quarter And It Really Hurt Hazard. I Think He Had 6 Touchdowns.
Good game and a big win for Adams. They have a complete team to rely on. Its good to know all is not lost if one player can't play.
HAZFAN49 Wrote:This Was A Great Game To Many Penalty Flags On Hazard Though. Jordan Olinger Had A Great Game. He Cramped Up Early In Third Quarter And It Really Hurt Hazard. I Think He Had 6 Touchdowns.

OLINGER IS A SPECIAL TALENT ! You are correct "6" t.d.s !!!!
hopscotch Wrote:Good game and a big win for Adams. They have a complete team to rely on. Its good to know all is not lost if one player can't play.

I hope this comment didn't come of wrong. Olinger is a special talent, and from what I've heard, a good kid who will work hard into the future. I meant this to be a compliment to Adams and the fine program they maintain year in and year out, no matter what.