Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell vs Boyd County 7th and 8th Grades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8th Grade
Russell 14
Boyd County 8

7th Grade
Russell 22
Boyd County 6
Congrats RUSSELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that there is a way to get into the championship this year!!!!

Great Job 7/8th grades on your games... Great to have good news on Tuesdays!!
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Congrats RUSSELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that there is a way to get into the championship this year!!!!

Great Job 7/8th grades on your games... Great to have good news on Tuesdays!!

If the 7th Grade team wins next week I believe they will play in the NEKC championship game.

The 8th Grade team needs a little help. I think East Carter has to lose and Russell has to win for them to get in.
FBALL Wrote:If the 7th Grade team wins next week I believe they will play in the NEKC championship game.

The 8th Grade team needs a little help. I think East Carter has to lose and Russell has to win for them to get in.

Great job 7th and come on 8th , lets play hard and see where everything falls into place.. Keep your heads up and lets do good....
FBALL Wrote:If the 7th Grade team wins next week I believe they will play in the NEKC championship game.

Great Job, Russell 7th... 8th Grade is still in a 3 way tie with 3 teams still playing a handful of games. Russell would benefit from a Lawrence County loss to Boyd County, though.