Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 8th Grade 62 Pikeville 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Good job little Pirates!

TongueirateSho
wow
it dosent look like much competion in the county,they beat these teams like this when they was in 6th grade...but didnt play them(pikeville) in 6th i guess this one was for not playing then...good job little pirates..
I guess that score is why they canceled on us tonight. It is becoming a habit for Pikeville to cancel games...
yes it is
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:I guess that score is why they canceled on us tonight. It is becoming a habit for Pikeville to cancel games...

It's amazing that Pikeville has to cancel Pike County games but they are playing their Big Sandy league games. They should have never been let back into the Pike County league. Let them get their games down the road from now on.
hawkhead Wrote:It's amazing that Pikeville has to cancel Pike County games but they are playing their Big Sandy league games. They should have never been let back into the Pike County league. Let them get their games down the road from now on.

Amen.... why did they whine to get back in, yet they refused to play BMS the second time, have not played Valley at ALL, and still have a game with ER..... what was the point of wanting back in the league?
PHS95 Wrote:Amen.... why did they whine to get back in, yet they refused to play BMS the second time, have not played Valley at ALL, and still have a game with ER..... what was the point of wanting back in the league?

So is it a forfeit or reschedule again?