Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. South Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kickoff is this Saturday at 12:30 PM at Commonwealth Stadium. Game will be televised by Raycom.

Let's get the discussion started...
If Hartline plays then SC will win by 21.
RavenBoy Wrote:If Hartline plays then SC will win by 21.

In order for that to happen, South Carolina would have to score at least 21 points, which won't be the case. Our defense is way too good to allow them to dent the end zone three times.

That also would assume Kentucky gets shut out, which also won't happen.

Care to elaborate on your prediction, like with a score?
Kentucky-27
South Carolina-10
Uk-28
Sc-14
Kentucky-17

South Carolina-9 (all FGs)
24-16 uk wins
17- 6 ky comes away with the win
If UK plays the way they did against Bama, UK wil win.

UK 35
USC 17
Seems like we can never defeat Spurrier...but ill say UK-14 USC-10
im going to say

UK-14
USC-10
UK-24
South Carolina-10
UK-10
SC-13
South Carolina - 10
Kentucky - 21

Spurrier goes to 16-1 against UK!!!!!
If UK plays Defense like they did last week against Bama, they will win this game big. If not UK still wins by 2+ td's Smile
Kentucky!!
Kentucky-20
South Carolina-13
Kentucky 24, SC 21.
First SEC home game of the season. We shoudl win field position. SC if I am not mistaken has a poor punter. We have one that can kick 75yds on a regular basis. So we should always have an advantage in field position. I think this helps out our offense. Also, Cobb will be back a little bit and make some plays, or atleast draw some attention @ WR. SC's defensive front is not half as good as Bama, so the oline should do much better and we should be able to run the ball better. Ill take UK 24 USCjr 6
Kentucky wins in a shootout, 3-2.
Kentucky beats the Old Ball Coach and the chickens!!

UK - 20
SC - 14
RavenBoy Wrote:If Hartline plays then SC will win by 21.
Smile I laugh at comments like this. Hartline played a good game against Bama. He made one mistake, which did cost us, but it aint like he played horrible. Our running game, now that was horrible.

This game will be tougher than most of you expect. We have never beat Spurrier. We always find a way to give it up. If UK doesn't stay focused and come out and punch S.Car in the mouth early, be ready for a fight.

UK - 24
S.Car- 20
This is a huge game for Kentucky coming off the loss to Alabama. Defense will of course step up huge again, and I see the running game come around in this one unlike v.s. Bama. Hartline never gets a break on here from anyone, and it's a shame because he is a great quarterback, again just give him a chance! I would absolutely love to go to this game, seeing I went 2 years ago SC deafeated us 24-17 so this IMO will be a swing game for UK. Prediction? The Cats finally end the winless streak against Spurrier.

Kentucky- 23
South Carolina- 14
Uk 28 Sc 14
-STAT- i think I may be at this game this weekend.
Amun-Ra Wrote:-STAT- i think I may be at this game this weekend.

Lucky man, lucky. Would love to see the ol ball coach take one on the chin.
Here is the deal:

Uk is BY FAR the better team, however this is another FLordia/Tenn/Bamma game for us. We always play them tough but some how we find a way to give the game away. With that said as someone stated earlier if UK comes focused we will win but not in convincing fassion I will say by 10 points. Now if we come out lack luster as we did against BAMA it will be another game like last weekend. This week we should have Micah back which will help our run defense. Smelley can be a smart QB at times but then he can turn around and be terrible, it will be interesting to see how he does. IMO this game comes down to the QBs and RBs. Both teams pride themselves on establishing some sort of running game to open up the deep slants and fades. Key players to watch out for at WR for the Gamecocks are McKinnley who normley starts in the slot and Barnes who is a 6'4 RS FR and is there go to guy in side the 30 yard line.

If Hartline plays like he is capable of and does not make mistakes as he did in the Bama game then UK wins 17-7. LETS GO BIG BLUE
-STAT- Wrote:Lucky man, lucky. Would love to see the ol ball coach take one on the chin.
We don't have tickets but I am going to try and score a couple of scalpers. If they aren't too much that is.
Our offense finally gets going and we finally beat Steve...

UK 24
SCAR 13
uk-24
sc-16
Pages: 1 2