Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College Gameday Going To Nashville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This saturday for the big SEC matchup between Vanderbilt v.s. Auburn. First time the gameday crew has been there.

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&ur..._well_id=2
This should be a good game IMO.
Auburn IMO is a bit overrated.

Before you start bashing...let me finish!

They beat Mississippi State 3-2!!! IN FOOTBALL!!! They barely beat a sub-par Tennessee team. Playing in Nashville this Saturday will be no easy task for Tubberville's Tigers. Since it's in Nashville, I'm going to pick the 'Dores...17-10.
Is there a reason they wouldn't go to Bama?
Should be a real snooze fest.
blackcat Wrote:Is there a reason they wouldn't go to Bama?

I see what you are saying but the crew covered the Georgia and Bama game this week so thats probably why.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I see what you are saying but the crew covered the Georgia and Bama game this week so thats probably why.
Yeah that would be a huge factor. Plus the opportunity to go to Vandy isn't one they get every season and much like UK did last year, the Vandy fans will make a huge deal out of this and will provide a good atmosphere. Hopefully Kentucky can get the crew in sometime this season, like maybe the Georgia game. The reason I want them in then is it would mean we are still winning!
Belfry Wins Wrote:Yeah that would be a huge factor. Plus the opportunity to go to Vandy isn't one they get every season and much like UK did last year, the Vandy fans will make a huge deal out of this and will provide a good atmosphere. Hopefully Kentucky can get the crew in sometime this season, like maybe the Georgia game. The reason I want them in then is it would mean we are still winning!
With Kentucky's schedule leading up to the Georgia game, they could very well be 7-2 or 6-3 (@ Alabama, South Carolina, Arkansas, @ Florida, @ Mississippi State). Georgia could very well be the same, 6-3 or 7-2 (Tennessee, Vanderbilt, @ LSU, Florida). Two SEC teams potentially being 7-2! That'd be a hard game to stay away from!

Here is a list of games scheduled for that week (Week 11, Nov. 8): http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedules?...groupId=80

There are several big games on the slate for that Saturday (rankings are current rankings):
#2 Alabama @ #3 LSU (already covered an Alabama game, but this with SEC West implications)
#21 Oklahoma State @ #7 Texas Tech
#12 Florida @ #19 Vanderbilt (Gameday will be in Nashville this week, so probably not an option)