Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody on here get tickets for Madness?? I was online at 7 Saturday morning and came away with 4 lower arena seats. I cant wait!
I overslept...woke up at 8:30 and they were all gone lol
gish_7 Wrote:I overslept...woke up at 8:30 and they were all gone lol

Ouch.
I went with some friends to camp out Friday night and got 4 upper arena seats. Though we were a bit disapointed with upper level, the fun we had Friday night was worth the trip down there.
I got up about 10 to get some and they were out. I really wanted to go
I was in line at 6pm Friday night and got lower level tickets in section 36. Had a great time.

Clipper you all got down there too late, but that happens when you work.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I was in line at 6pm Friday night and got lower level tickets in section 36. Had a great time.

Cool, im in section 37.
I was hoping to get mid court but oh well least I am in lower arena.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I was in line at 6pm Friday night and got lower level tickets in section 36. Had a great time.

Clipper you all got down there too late, but that happens when you work.

Yeah if we had just got down there a few hours earlier we would have probably got lower arena seats. Next year we hope to be there earlier. I thought the voucher system went well, it was defiently an improvement from last year.
Who care about basketball right now. This is football season. In DEC. then let talk about basketball. When basketball come around u see my fav. college team will chage.
cj2561 Wrote:Who care about basketball right now.

99% of the state of Kentucky.

Amazingly enough, most of us can multi-task and be excited about two sports at once. Cool
Good one CE.

Well tryouts are eligible 17 days from today.

So I guess you could say it's here?
We starting on ticketmaster right at 7PM and between all of our friends we came out with 2 sets of 4 tickets in the uppers. Would have liked to have gotten some lowers but atleast we're all going to be able to go.
ComfortEagle Wrote:99% of the state of Kentucky.

Amazingly enough, most of us can multi-task and be excited about two sports at once. Cool

I can 2, but UK basketball suck. Tubby run UK basketball down.....
cj2561 Wrote:I can 2, but UK basketball suck. Tubby run UK basketball down.....

Riiight.

Again, your opinions might be taken more seriously if you were to use correct grammar.

So first it was UK football sucks, now it's UK basketball sucks. Rolleyes

Yeah, you really nailed that game against WKU last week didn't you?

Didn't you predict WKU 27 - UK 24? How did that turn out for ya?Smile
corndog23 Wrote:Anybody on here get tickets for Madness?? I was online at 7 Saturday morning and came away with 4 lower arena seats. I cant wait!

You need a new bestest friend?
I got 2 tickets in section 30 row L. One section over from mid-court.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Riiight.

Again, your opinions might be taken more seriously if you were to use correct grammar.

So first it was UK football sucks, now it's UK basketball sucks. Rolleyes

Yeah, you really nailed that game against WKU last week didn't you?

Didn't you predict WKU 27 - UK 24? How did that turn out for ya?Smile

Just because i don;t use city grammar, my grammar is not right. I don't have to have good grammar were i work at, just know a few words. I can't say them on here. Anyone don't think each one of these can be a statment.
cj2561 Wrote:Just because i don;t use city grammar, my grammar is not right. I don't have to have good grammar were i work at, just know a few words. I can't say them on here. Anyone don't think each one of these can be a statment.

City grammar? No such thing. We are just asking that you type sentences that people can read, because right now no one understands what the **** you are saying 90% of the time.
This will be the ****
cj2561 Wrote:Just because i don;t use city grammar, my grammar is not right. I don't have to have good grammar were i work at, just know a few words. I can't say them on here. Anyone don't think each one of these can be a statment.
:thatsfunn

Good lord you may be the most intellectual (do you know what that word means?) person I have ever spoke to. By the way my little sister who is in the 2nd grade has better grammer then you.

Anyways on a lighter note I have tickets at mid court row F. GO BIG BLUE!!!
Uk is going to have a good season this year. C-A-T-S!!! CATS CATS CATS!!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Good lord you may be the most intellectual (do you know what that word means?) person I have ever spoke to. By the way my little sister who is in the 2nd grade has better grammer then you.

Anyways on a lighter note I have tickets at mid court row F. GO BIG BLUE!!!

So I guess Sec 12, row E would be considered mid-court also, right?
I have a lower arena ticket.
I am looking for a ticket, lol. Will not have any luck though.
I lucked into 4 tickets today, I am not sure where the seats are, BUT AT LEAST I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!
vundy33 Wrote:So I guess Sec 12, row E would be considered mid-court also, right?

what?
vundy33 Wrote:So I guess Sec 12, row E would be considered mid-court also, right?
No it is more towards the end of the court. Still on the sideline but near the end.
Oh yes, Ill be there.