Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What should Alabama be ranked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think?
They are ranked 2nd in ther AP Poll...Thats pretty accurate IMO
Alabama is a VERY good football team. They look like a national championship caliber squadron. 1, 2, or 3 is about right for this crew.
I believe they should be ranked right where they are...with LSU third and Auburn 4th..but whipping two top 10 teams, neither game at home (the Clemson game was on a neutral site, the Georgia game on the road), to me anyways, solidifies their ranking. ROLL TIDE!
2nd IMO
Oklahoma should be the only team in front of Bama, there the only team better than Bama right now IMO. Doesn't look like the tide are gonna slow down anytime soon John Parker Wilson has that team rolling right now.
Alabama should be ranked # 2.
IMO 2nd.
To me Oklahoma is not a #1 team. The BIG 12 is like the PAC 10, they have some good teams but they are not nothing like the SEC. I think the Mountain West is better then the BIG 12, PAC 10, BIG EAST, ACC, and BIG 10. But no one is better then the SEC.
Numero Uno. Reality will set in next week for the Cats, IMO.
Number 2 is a good spot!
I would agree they look good at the #2 spot. Oklahoma has just put up some huge offensive numbers and holding opposing offense's to nearly nothing, including a tough TCU team. But yeah Alabama looks like a legit National Championship contender.