Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Alabama - Oct. 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sat @ 3:30 on CBS
I think Bama will win this game but not by much.
I love my cats, but Bama isnt going to slow down for anyone right now, especially at home. Gotta give the upper hand to Bama, but I hope im wrong!
gish_7 Wrote:I love my cats, but Bama isnt going to slow down for anyone right now, especially at home. Gotta give the upper hand to Bama, but I hope im wrong!
me too
I am gonna say the cats pull another upset in this one....
as in the other thread, Im taking my beloved Tide in a blowout..it wont be close. Especially in Tuscaloosa...Bama 41 Kentucky 10..UK's defense faces a real college football offense next week. Enough of this beating up on nobodies. Bama should come in 3rd or 4th in the country and beating a solid undefeated SEC team wont hurt them. ROLL TIDE!
Hopefully Bama gets the bighead coming out of Athens with a big win over the #3 ranked Bulldogs and the Cats get come into Tuscaloosa and get a huge SEC win. Will Lumpkins and Micah be back next week? ( I hope so)

UK-28.
Bama-24.
thats funny, WKU scored a TD on Bama. Not on the Wildcats.
This will probably be a very boring game. I think our defense is definitely good enough to hold them to a beatable amount of points, but our offense is nonexistent. I voted for UK, but Bama wins.

UK - 3
Alabama - 24
I hate to say it, but Bama will win this game. They are the real deal this year.
i love the cats but im going to say Bama 32-21
Kentucky doesn't stand a chance.

Alabama - 42
Kentucky - 17
Bama wins big
28-6
Bama-37
UK-10
Alabama - 42
Kentucky - 28
All I can see is people who think just because Bama whooped up on Georgia that its
inevitable, that Bama will do the same to UK. This is a year for the upset and overratings. I have to give UK that chance. Bama has some great recievers, but UK's Defense just may stop them.

UK - 28
Bama - 27
Yea, just because we beat LSU last year dont mean we were the best team in the nation.
jgrubby Wrote:All I can see is people who think just because Bama whooped up on Georgia that its
inevitable, that Bama will do the same to UK. This is a year for the upset and overratings. I have to give UK that chance. Bama has some great recievers, but UK's Defense just may stop them.

UK - 28
Bama - 27
Its not just because Alabama beat Georgia.

Bama is HUGE on the offensive and defensive lines. UK will likely hold their own on defense but there is no way I can see them slowing down the Tides defensive front.

Alabama 24
UK 3

I hated typing that!
Only way I can see Kentucky winning this one is if they can get the offense going, starting with the run. It will be hard to sack Hartline because he doesn't throw many deep balls at all so everything will be thrown by his 3-5th step. UK's defense will hold its own like FBALL said, hopefully we can force a few turnovers and keep this one respectively close.

Alabama- 23
Kentucky- 13
Our receivers still drop way too many passes to make our opponents respect UK's air attack. Alabama will be able to stack the box and dare the Wildcat receivers (other than Lyons) to do something they've struggled to do all year, actually catch the ball.

If the light suddenly goes on for our receiving corps, or if the coaches put some stickum on their gloves, we might have a chance to move the ball. Otherwise I foresee a long night for the UK offense. The defense will be stout as usual, but it can't win the game by itself.

Alabama 27
Kentucky 9
Bama by 40!!!!
Tide rolls to a fairly easy victory in this one in a boring game.

Bama 24
Kentucky 7
FBALL Wrote:Its not just because Alabama beat Georgia.

Bama is HUGE on the offensive and defensive lines. UK will likely hold their own on defense but there is no way I can see them slowing down the Tides defensive front.

Alabama 24
UK 3

I hated typing that!
Was the big guy's name on the defense Cody, he goes 320+lbs. Very quick for a big man!!
Alabama was my pick to win the SEC at the start of the season. Them and Florida was my picks in the championship game. I don't think UK can score on bama in this game, but may be able to hold bama to few points. If Kentucky wants to win this one there defense must take the ball away and have turnovers, I'll take bama in this one.

Bama-17
UK-3
Bama’s D-Line (the x-factor)
DE 93 Bobby Greenwood 6’5’’ 278lbs
NT 62 Terrence Cody 6’5’’ 365lbs
DE 95 Brandon Deaderick 6’4’’ 286

They run a 3-4 defense and all four of there linebackers are 6’4’’ 250+

Kentucky’s O-Line

TE 80 T.C. Drake 6’6’’ 242lbs
OT 79 Gary Williams 6’3’’ 300lbs
OG 72 Zipp Duncan 6’5’’ 290lbs
C 61 Jorge Gonzalez 6’3’’ 300lbs
OG 73 Jess Beets 6’2’’ 285lbs
OT 76 Justin Jeffries(injured) so, 75 Brad Durham 6’4’’ 310 will start
Bama - 45
Uk-17
Bama Wins.....THE END!

ROLLLLLLL TIDEEEE!!!!!
i really hope kentucky wins..this will help them out so much.but bama is a tough team with the running game..
I think UK's offense is going to struggle, so that means the D will be on the field most of the game. So I won't be surprised if they score more than we think they should. If the offense goes 3 and out quite a bit. I think the passing game will be stepped up. The coaches have been working hard with these guys, they should also be more focused for this game. These seem like big game performers who play to their competition a little. I think we will see Joker open the playbook some. I like UK's ability to get on JP Wilson and he makes poor throws and decisions when he's got pressure all over him. Turnover margin will be huge for UK to have a chance they gotta get 2 or 3 more tunrovers than Bama.

Also, this is a little bit of a trap game for Bama.
I hate to say it but I think that Bama will win this game. I would LOVE to see UK pull the upset in this one.
Bama-28
UK-10
Pages: 1 2 3