Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ole Miss 31 - #4 Florida 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Gainsville... Ole Miss blocks Florida's extra point and later stop the Gators of 4th down.
lol awsome i really dis-like "superman" Tim Teabow. VERY OVER RATED!!!
liveordie20 Wrote:lol awsome i really dis-like "superman" Tim Teabow. VERY OVER RATED!!!
no that would be Loserville.
Loving this week in Football! 3 top 10 teams going down so far(USC, FL, and Wis.)! Congrats Rebs!
good game!
Tebow overrated? Smile Pretty funny. I thought it was a terrible play call, Ole Miss knew exactly what Florida was going to do and played it perfectly. Should have went to the option that they were picking up 10-15 yards a carry on.
Tebow IS overrated. Most of the country was on Colt Brennan's case for being a system man, Tebow's thirty times worse. All he does is run if the defense drops back to cover the pass and throw if they come after him. His job's easy as pie, any QB with QB talent and decent speed could do it.

All you have to do to stop him, put Pressure on him, make him throw bad balls and have his receivers covered and bodies in his face. Problem is, it's hard to do.. in college.

But in the NFL, everyone's good, and Brian Urlacher will have Tebow crapping out his teeth.
Must've been a dandy of a game. Glad to see the gators lose at the swamp!
Most def did not see this one coming. Ole Miss played a great game and beat a very good football team. This is why I love SEC football!!! No team is guaranteed a win!!
Yeah if someone goes undefeated in the SEC, they should go ahead and just mail the trophy to them...
OLE MISS beat, there is no way UK can beat FL...... Does that mean OLE MISS better then UK...
cj2561 Wrote:OLE MISS beat, there is no way UK can beat FL...... Does that mean OLE MISS better then UK...

Again, :confused:

What are you trying to say?

Is Ole Miss better thank UK????

We don't know yet, they haven't played.:ChairHit:
Florida looked really bad on Saturday. They were the only team in America not to turn the ball over, and they end up turning it over 3 times by way of fumble, tough to win if you turn the ball over and it proved. Plus Ole Miss played a perfect game, and of course blocked the PAT attempt that would have tied the game. Just goes to show that anything can happen in College Football.