Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 46 Pikeville 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got word that LCC's 8th grade beat Pikeville this morning 46-0. Guess those Cougars were able to wake up and play some ball this morning. Confusedleep:

Starters didn't play the entire second half. Congratulations to Tyler Hall for kicking 3 extra points! Way to go Cougars!:worthy:
LCC is a good football team from 7th grade to Seniors. Thursday night, LCC Freshmen went over to Belfry and ran all over them.

IMO Hillard Howard is set for a good 5 to 6 years over in Letcher County with a pocket full of Wins.

Congrats Cougars!
If...Then Wrote:LCC is a good football team from 7th grade to Seniors. Thursday night, LCC Freshmen went over to Belfry and ran all over them.

IMO Hillard Howard is set for a good 5 to 6 years over in Letcher County with a pocket full of Wins.

Congrats Cougars!

Is 28-16 running all over someone????
Yeah pretty much!!!!Cool
Well as good as Belfry thinks they are...

I agree with HilBily Smile
46-0. now that is what I call running over someone. Not 28-16, that's 2 touchdowns.
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:46-0. now that is what I call running over someone. Not 28-16, that's 2 touchdowns.
Winning by 2 TD's at Belfry in football at any level is pretty impressive.
I thought this tread was about LCC middleschool vs. Pikeville. Nothing to do with LCC freshman team.
:runtouchd :closed: :goofy:
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Is 28-16 running all over someone????
we will see if they run all over the high school team next year..
cuppett777 Wrote:we will see if they run all over the high school team next year..

Who?

LCC and Belfry? that'd be a great game
If...Then Wrote:Who?

LCC and Belfry? that'd be a great game

i dunno about that seeing as LCC will have a sophmore quaterback that has virtually no varsity experience........Belfry would probably "run all over them" lol..........but ya never know.
Kyboy13 Wrote:i dunno about that seeing as LCC will have a sophmore quaterback that has virtually no varsity experience........Belfry would probably "run all over them" lol..........but ya never know.

That doesn't matter one bit.

Defense matters. LCC is a 5A school and Belfry is only a 3

think about it?
I know the classes lol......But Have you seen LCC's defense? It's not to pretty lol. W/O thier high powered offense I'll take belfry's D any day.
I hope you guys are talking about the high school LCC team's defense not being so good. Because our Junior High team's defense is really good, only gave up 70 points through 9 games and that's less than 8 points per game.
I'll vouch for that! LCC's middle school defense is TOUGH!
GRIFFIN Wrote::runtouchd :closed: :goofy:

I guess us Pirates think we need a lot more than 2 TD's to run over a team... Something like the Pikeville-LCC game..