Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oregon State-28 vs USC-21 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Way to go Beavers!!!

:letsparty
Unbelievable. Just makes the SEC look better though, so I'll take it.
Wow can we say choke?
This makes me happy.
usc = overrated! way to go beavers
I'm a big-time USC fan and I'm very disappointed in the outcome of this game. USC obviously didn't show up to play and it seems every year they always have a let down against a weak Pac-10 opponent.

They'll still make it to the BCS Championship game!
The small freshman back seem to have a lot of talent. (But his size hid the ball and himself behind the line. Really confused the Defense for USC.) They are use to power houses making their way through people not under them. Exciting game!!
I hate USC and I am glad that they got beat. OSU played a very good game on defense and on offense.
Wow.

Every underdog is dangerous.

Way to go OSU!

Where does USC drop to?
Oregon State played a very good game last night. The Freshmen Tailback looked great tonight. I'm guessing USC drops at least 5 or 6 spots.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Oregon State played a very good game last night. The Freshmen Tailback looked great tonight. I'm guessing USC drops at least 5 or 6 spots.

ouch, they'll haved to bust some tail to regain that.

If i was the coach, i'd run them until they quit the team
Jaquizz Rodgers really makes you wonder what Beanie Wells could've done to them, eh?
USC is my fav team but they didnt play like they were a # 1. But just watch out they will come back and take the # 1 spot back. Just Wait!!!

This game really P***** me off!!!:mad:
Guess that means that Ohio State was very overrated.
BCF4L Wrote:Guess that means that Ohio State was very overrated.
Name a year when they arent overated?
Score was 27-21 ( I think). USC will probably not lose another game this season, which probably isn't a tremendous accomplishment in the Big Ten.
I Love It
USC would lose 3 games in the SEC every year! Now hopefully 1 or 2 SEC teams can make through there hellascious (or however you spell it, lol) schedule and represent us in the Championship. We have the top 5 teams in the country IMO!
Great